Sponsored

Search results

  1. Vented seat turns on and won't turn off

    Do you know if anyone makes seat covers for vented seats. I always had a seat cover and was looking to get one that fits good. Dont want to cover up the vent and still have a nice seat.
  2. Bed Step Installed -- made by Amp-Research (purchased from Toyota dealer)

    For me it is just a little too high. Yes it works well with tail gate down and very comfortable to get up. Feels pretty solid. Paid $357.00
  3. Bed Step Installed -- made by Amp-Research (purchased from Toyota dealer)

    I just went into my dealer here and bought bed step and installed it. After when I was done I was surprise to find that the bed step is not Toyota OEM. It says Amp-Research. So maybe going there to buy it might be cheaper if you are looking to get one.
  4. Vented seat turns on and won't turn off

    Man it sucks to hear little issues popping up with this year tacoma. I been buying every generations from hilux to tacoma and never had little issues like this before. It is irritating to hear and to experience as well. I should be happy that I havnt had this issue yet. by the way what...
  5. Will the 4th Gen Tacomas hold their value as well as previous gens?

    The only thing worrying me is the Tundras engine problem. Due to the huge recall coming out for the engine recall in a little while, everyone is dumping their tundra before their warranty runs out. Hopefully this motor is better design so that issue is not going to happen with tacoma, because...
  6. First oil change for 4th gen 2024 Tacoma -- do yours ASAP

    I did my first oil change and was laughing at the skid plate that was on my LIMITED. It was a limited item all right. Plastic piece a sh*t. More like its there to keep the water splash out. Well the main thing was I drained the oil onto a plastic bag to see if there was any metal flakes or...
  7. Insurance company cancelled my 2024 Tacoma policy because I went to the UPS Store

    Mines dont have insurance connect. Why does yours have that.
  8. Will the 4th Gen Tacomas hold their value as well as previous gens?

    Haha I know what you mean. Thats why I bought limited.
  9. Will the 4th Gen Tacomas hold their value as well as previous gens?

    When I see video of people putting out Tacoma not selling, makes me wonder is this really true. Here at home the trucks sell before it hits inventory, Its kind of sold in transit. Specially during early part of April to May, There was like 150 trucks on transit and inventory listed on the...
  10. Wind Noise - Whistle and Rattle

    How many miles do you have that you are experiencing this. I just hit close to 2000 miles so I will check to see if the truck has a rattle and sound as well. One thing that irritates me is the build quality is not what it used to be. I had every generation of tacoma and when I take apart all...
  11. Insurance company cancelled my 2024 Tacoma policy because I went to the UPS Store

    Took me a while but finally found that on the phone. But mines only have connected services, drive pulse and service connect communications. Only has 3 options.
  12. Carista vs Carista Evo Whats the difference?

    I want to use one or these to stop seat belt and some other things. Does this mess with warranty and also what is the difference between the 2 units?
  13. Illuminated Front Toyota Emblem (PT413-35240) - anyone install on front grill yet?

    I would love to see the illuminated front emblem too. I might put one on later down the line.
  14. Controlling my Rough Country Power running boards with a factory switch

    bought 1 in 2016 and 2020 traded in for another one.
  15. Controlling my Rough Country Power running boards with a factory switch

    I had the Amp research power step on my 3rd gen two times. They are exactly same as the 4th gens factory. I think even the motor is the same item number. The steps looks a little different thats all.
  16. Fog lights with water / moisture intrusion. Problems anyone?

    We just had several days of rain and I just noticed that the fog light is FOGGED out. Driver side is ok but the passenger side is not so good.
  17. Yet another supply issue. Front windshield

    Nope not this bad. This model dont have anything. The 3rd gen had a lots of stuff like pretty much right away.
  18. Limited OEM powersteps part #?

    You can just goto AMPREASEACH and buy one from them, its pretty much the same thing. I had this on my 3 gen tacoma before and that was what I installed and when I look underneath the truck its the same brand. Not to mention Ford uses Ampresearch power step as their factory oem part as well
  19. Heads-Up Display (HUD) on 2024 Tacoma - Like/Dislike?

    That is one of the features of the truck that made me want to buy limited, but not to mention all the models were limited as well.
  20. Question for the 6 limited owners on the forum

    I have wires coming out from the shocks. When i turn the wheel to change mode it moves from eco, custom, sports ....



Top