Sponsored

Search results

  1. Window sticker did not come with truck

    I did not receive one either. I had asked for them to keep it, but was told that because I had ordered the vehicle, it wouldn’t have one. Vehicles that come to the dealership, but not already ā€œspoken forā€ would have one. Go figure! There is a page that they can print off when you pick up your...
  2. Falken Wildpeak A/T AT3W{A}

    Yup, cheap azz oem tires BUT, at least (hybrids) get 5 of them…!
  3. Fuel door- Hybrid vs. non hybrid

    Hybrids also get a ā€˜real’ full size spare.
  4. Ron's 2024 Tacoma Limited Hybrid

    You done fixed them wheels ā€˜real good!’ ??
  5. ARK triXPoly mud flaps - installed photos

    They compliment the ā€˜snow plow’ you left on…
  6. Toyota 2 year maintenance plan

    $3145
  7. Toyota 2 year maintenance plan

    Dealer is correct. (In Canada) We do not get the 2 years that U.S. dealers offer. I just bought ā€˜ECP’ for seven years, and it comes with 3 years of maintenance.



Top