Sponsored

Search results

  1. Accessories Installed: exhaust tip, bed step, bed cargo divider (molle style)

    I Completely forgot Toyota moved the exhaust from the passenger side to the driver's side. Makes perfect sense.
  2. Accessories Installed: exhaust tip, bed step, bed cargo divider (molle style)

    Im lovin that bed step. I have a bed step on the driver side of my 3rd gen. Is there an advantage to having yours on the passenger side or is it just personal preference ?
  3. My 2024 Tacoma SR Manual Transmission. First impressions review

    Congrats on your new new purchase Abar9. You're going to love your 1st Taco.
  4. BLUE CRUSH 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen)

    Spotted this BlueCrush Limited Taco an hour ago on a car hauler Northbound on i-35 between Dallas and Lewisville. This color pops. I'm lovin it.
  5. 2024 Tacoma SR on 33's, Falken Wildpeak AT4W 285/70 Tires, 17" Wheels (Method 315)

    That is the most beautiful 4th gen Taco I have seen yet. Well done my friend. ;)
  6. Has anybody seen a manual transmission on their dealership lot yet ?

    I'm holding out for a 4th gen Taco with a manual transmission. I've had a 1993, 2014, 2016, and 2020 Taco and all have had a "stick-shift" gear-box. Hoping someone can show some real pictures and not off YouTube.



Top