Sponsored

Search results

  1. TRD Off-Road automatic lost gears 1-5

    I’m in the same position you’re in. I see that logic. However I think that because Toyota umbrellas everything. It shouldn’t matter the dealer that has it. I bought mine in Chicago but mine is at a ny dealer. Mines already been out of commission over 30 days. There would be no way for me to get...
  2. TRD Off-Road automatic lost gears 1-5

    I’m talking to lemon law lawyers now with mine. I reside in ny bought in IL. It’s the state you bought the trucks lemon law
  3. Ordered my 1st ever Toyota - 2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Premium, and starting to worry 😬

    well I’m a real owner and mine needs a whole new real transmission. Had it for like a week. So there’s that. Might be a fluke a lot of guys love the truck. I do like the truck a lot but there’s that.
  4. Toyota Sold 217 iForceMax (Hybrid) Tacomas Year-to-Date

    Yea def shortages. My transmission that was supposed to be here July has now been pushed to the right. They don’t have a date in it’s arrival
  5. AFE performance parts

    Exactly my thoughts every time.
  6. YOUR (honest) Pros & Cons of the 4th Gen?

    I actually really enjoy driving the new Tacoma. The adaptive cruise control is amazing. However I am coming from a 1999 f250 triton. So didn’t have much new tech in that. I set it to 45 and never touch the gas pedal in city. It comes to a complete stop behind vehicles perfectly. Definitely...
  7. Rough transmission shifts

    I got with legal. If it’s inopt for more than 30days it can be lemon lawed.
  8. Rough transmission shifts

    Right boys just wanted to update yall. Toyota techs found metal shavings in trans fluid etc. decided I need new transmission. It took them almost two wks to get me a loaner. Going to pick that up today. There are no trans on ground in US. The timeline they gave me was 2-4 months for trans maybe...
  9. Rough transmission shifts

    They’re not able to even look at it till Friday now.
  10. 2024 4th Gen Toyota Tacoma Build by Cali Raised LED

    I just got new trd off road. Which is currently at dealer with transmission problems. I’m just curious if you know or anyone knows. What I’m able to modify for future that doesn’t void warranty. Like does a leveling kit, wheels, 35ā€ tires, maybe even a tune. Want to make sure I don’t void any...
  11. My Full Owner's Review (2024 Toyota Tacoma)

    My trd off road with 2700 miles is at the dealer with transmission problems. Best of luck brotha
  12. Rough transmission shifts

    For sure. It def sucks. If anyone wants to reach out and talk about it I will. Atleast we can go thru the bs together. Idk if you can direct message in this or not
  13. Rough transmission shifts

    Sorry brotha. It’s auto It would also ride rough around 35 mph. It’s like it didn’t know what to do shift up or down in normal and eco. If I shifted up to sport it would shift down and keep the rpm’s a little higher and after that it rode smooth around 35. But it also does this weird thing...
  14. Rough transmission shifts

    Totally agree. I’ve had it for 2 wks around there. And something that’s over 50k to breakdown in that time is insane. It started kind of shifting hard in between a couple gears once in awhile. I’d be like oh that didn’t sound or feel right. Now it’s just shot. So we’ll see. Probably going to be...
  15. Rough transmission shifts

    I have a 2024 trd off road. Has 2700 miles on it. I’m pretty sure my trans just went. I think it’s stuck in a high gear. I can put it to the floor and no power. It’ll accelerate very very very very slowly and will eventually get up to speed. I limped it home I guess I call and get it towed ?



Top