If your glove box is rattling, that seems like a manufacturing defect to me. Mine does not rattle at all. The door moves a bit if you push on it, but there is no rattling, and the door movement almost seems intentional cause it has springs which keep it from bouncing. Anyway, glad you found a...
Definitely odd, and like I said, I don't know if that's just how it is on my truck or if it's the same with everyone else's. I have my parking brake set to manual because I have a standard transmission, and I'm used to setting the parking brake (this is my first electronic brake) whenever I...
Mine will usually switch back on its own about 5-10 seconds after turning on my truck and leaving the parking brake on. If I release the brake before it switches, it will stay on the trip gauge and will go back to the TPMS screen once I reset the parking brake. It's weird, but it does seem to be...
Funny story, not really, but I'm also a religious tire pressure watcher/checker, and I prefer to have the TPMS readings on my dash too. Glad I did, because I noticed that my rear passenger tire pressure was off by just 2 psi last week, and sure enough, I had managed to pick up a screw driving...
That's awesome! Definitely share some pictures when you get 'em done. I bet they're gonna look amazing with that color scheme. Now you got me thinking :unsure: You're gonna love them too. They're super beefy and the added step feature is really nice to have as well. I have the manual seats, and...
I think it has a lot to do with the risk of the shop damaging the OEM sensors, if I had to guess. It really shouldn't be an issue, but I can sort of understand it from that point of view. If they use new aftermarket sensors, they'll be much easier to replace at a much lower cost to the shop. The...
I've never had any vehicle I've owned PPF'd, and so far, I think I've been pretty lucky as far as rock chips/paint damage goes on my truck. I'm starting to gain an interest in getting mine done, not only for the added protection, but also for the potential appearance modification...
Sometimes we forget that dealerships are n the business of making money, and they have overhead costs to cover as well. I wish we didn’t have to go through dealerships, but at the end of the day, they employee people (sales people, financing folks, service techs, mechanics, etc.), and people...
No problem! 285/70s will definitely fit. There’s a ton of folks rocking that size, and you’ll have a ton of tire options in that spec as well. Yes, those are the TH wheels.
I’d say that’s closer to pushing 34”, so like I said, you will almost definitely need to remove those crash plates to prevent rubbing. The stock wheels have a +45 offset, so all the meat of those tires will be inside the wheel wells. For example, my wheels are a +20 offset with a 275/70R18 tire...
I’ve got 33.2” tires on mine without any suspension modifications. Do you know how tall those tires are? Anything at or around 33” will fit on these trucks without issue. If you’re pushing close to 34”, you will need to remove the crash plate on the front wheel wells with or without a lift, and...
Yessir. I like the raked look too. It’s almost perfect the way it sits from the factory. I don’t mind the leveled look either, but I’m glad I didn’t wind up needing the small spacers for the front. I still plan on swapping the suspension though at some point and probably getting a slight lift...
My thoughts exactly! I really didn’t wanna do a spacer lift at all and bought these spacers just in case I had any minor rubbing. The King kit looks premium, and I definitely hate how the stock suspension sounds like it’s bottoming out over speed bumps, even at very low speeds.
@Mini2nut thanks, and funny enough, I have the Peak Suspension 1.25” front leveling kit, but haven’t installed it. Wasn’t too sure about using it or just biting the bullet and going with a whole suspension setup like Fox or King. I’m really leaning towards the latter, but probably not until late...
This is a good question. Like @SnowmanJPS mentions, there are products you can install to protect the screen, and maybe they'll help to mask existing scratches, but I'm curious if anyone out there has found a good polishing compound that will work on the clear plastic. I know I'd want to get out...
Like others have stated, the wise way to go is to save your money and buy what you CAN afford, not what you want. Even if you decide to buy out the lease at the end of your lease term, you will likely be overpaying for something you've already thrown a substantial amount of money at. Leases are...