Sponsored

Search results

  1. Quieting the RAI (Snorkel) Sound

    Has anyone put a TRD Pro airbox on there TH ? I think it draws air from the side of the truck from the fender (similar to the TH) and wondering if it also draws air from the front bottom like the TH ? I really like how quiet it has become with just the side elbow removed (I kept the front...
  2. Colorado Sold: Trailhunter Wheels and Tires $1500 (reduced)OBO (Grand Junction,CO)

    2025 Trailhunter Wheels , tires and center caps. Only 600 miles and in perfect condition. No TPMS sensors, wheel locks also available. Pick-up only but might be able to meet locally for delivery . $1600 OBO, Cash or Zelle only. PM or text nine70-five49-seven996 for info or additional pics
  3. Covercraft Front Window Sunshade fit

    I've had several Covercraft sunshades and I'm waiting on one to be delivered. I don't ever remember having a gap on either side of the sunshade. It's a tight fit with the new gen Taco but I don't remember that problem with my 21 4runner or my 23 Tundra's sunshade. I'll let you know when I get my...
  4. Shark fin antenna relocate to inside dashboard

    Great write up. I never thought about re-locating the antenna to the inside/dash of my truck. How about a pic of the final instal? I'll be looking to do the same since I also have a cab-over camper.
  5. 4th Gen auto trans drain/refill procedure pdf

    From there website: Both the2024 Toyota Tacoma Service Manual and theToyota Tacoma 2024 Manual & Service Workshop Guide provide detailed repair and maintenance information for your vehicle. TheService Manual is the official factory manual used by dealerships, offering highly detailed technical...
  6. Carista app, what have you done??

    I've used my Carista on 3 different Toyotas (and my Buddy was stoked to borrow it to make changes on his as well). Worth every penny for just turning off the Seat Belt warning and the fake engine enhancement. To each his own.
  7. Is the 4th gen Shark Fin just for satellite radio?

    I'd like to move mine towards the front of the roof (and out from under my camper). If I could get a extension pigtail this Sherpa/Animas rack might be a option https://sherpaec.com/products/animas
  8. Upgraded Suspension for excess load

    I put the Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate's on my 23 Tundra. And plan on doing something similar (I have a cabover camper) when I get my new Tacoma. They were pretty easy to instal and leveled out the truck perfectly. Airlift's site doesn't show fitment for the 24's yet but I'm happy about the...
  9. Are bed stiffeners necessary?

    I instaled these in my 23 Tundra (I have a slide-in camper and I pull the tailgate when it's on ). They were super easy to instal and are a quality bit. I'm planning on doing the same when I get my Taco. Necessary? Probably not unless you're pulling your tailgate for extended periods...



Top