Sponsored

Search results

  1. Dash trim removal? Blue trim wrap or paint.

    I have had mine off The doors, you slide them towards the font of the truck. I start at the edge of the door and just push towards the dash and they come off. They will break if you use the trim tool The piece on the right of the dash comes up with a pry tool and yes, you will have to pull the...
  2. Beat Sonic amp worth the price?

    100% you could just remove it, but I just couldn't look at a big hole in the dash everyday and it is a feature that gets a lot of attention - just a poor implementation in my mind of how they could have made it a true center channel when plugged in. The ring around the speaker just pops out and...
  3. Beat Sonic amp worth the price?

    I bought it and am happy with it - while I was installing it, I disconnected the wiring to the Center JBL removable speaker and that made the biggest difference. Quality of sound improved 100% I'm going to go back in there this weekend and going to disconnect just the speaker wires and still...
  4. Softopper / Bestop / Fastop / Flated - Soft Toppers

    It does, it folds forward - I can get a pictures in the various "states" you can set. The Softopper site also has a sample on a Dodge truck https://softopper.com/ Its at the bottom of the page
  5. Dome light negative wire?

    LOL- yeah, I have a test /ohm meter- was hoping someone had tackled it first I will post when I found out
  6. Dome light negative wire?

    Has anyone figured out what color the dome light negative wire in the drivers A pillar? I wanted to tap into it so my rock lights would come on when opening the door, or unlock
  7. RCI Crossmember Installed Review & Photos

    Ordered mine last week - thanks for the info
  8. Adding MTS and Crawl Control to a TRD Sport - EASY!

    Mine worked right away - even the crawl button would light up, but found out the actual crawl doesn't work, only the MTS. Was your battery connected? I always disconnect the neg terminal when I do this type of work. Maybe try that as a "reset".
  9. Adding MTS and Crawl Control to a TRD Sport - EASY!

    I assume the Drive modes still worked with the new switch? Sport and Eco?
  10. Adding MTS and Crawl Control to a TRD Sport - EASY!

    I assume you had it in 4HI? It does work unless you are in 4HI. Just switching the control to 4HI doesn't really engage it - you need to drive a few feet and then you will see the 4HI stop blinking and stay on. Then hit the MTS button - video below
  11. Softopper / Bestop / Fastop / Flated - Soft Toppers

    The Softoppers are now available - I had to hold off on photo's until now. The top fits really well, quiet with no wind noise, flapping. Super easy to take down, fold up or off
  12. 35/11.5r18 on stock TRD rims?

    Discount sells 2 different Falken tires the At4W, RT01 in the 35/11.5/r18 that come in at 62-64 pounds They also have a Nitto Trail - but it comes in at 78 pounds From the specs, they are near identical as the 285/75
  13. 35/11.5r18 on stock TRD rims?

    I have a TRD Sport with the Peak 2 1/4" Front and 1" rear installed. I would like to keep the stock rims and just upgrade the tires Anyone have any idea if the 35/11.5r18's will work on the stock rims? Spacers? Or go with a 285/75r18? I dont really need a load range E tire and concerned about...
  14. Removed Factory TRD bedside decal & replaced with custom decal sticker

    It's the 1st thing I did when I got home from the dealership, took 10 mins and simply peeled off. Same with the 4x4 on the tailgate, came right off
  15. Adding MTS and Crawl Control to a TRD Sport - EASY!

    To the question about does it really work - I was in a dirt field by my house and tested. I cycled through the settings and drove. The dash light not only changed, but you can tell when the VSC would engage and disengage.
  16. Adding MTS and Crawl Control to a TRD Sport - EASY!

    Console is easy to take apart 1st just pull down on the shift boot Then you will need to reach under the shifter and feel for a small wire clip just spread the wire clip open and pull up the shifter The console lid can now be lifted, I started at the left top and pulled up. Its a good...
  17. Adding MTS and Crawl Control to a TRD Sport - EASY!

    Yes, traction control (VSC OFF light comes on the screen) if you put it in Snow, Deep mud
  18. Adding MTS and Crawl Control to a TRD Sport - EASY!

    All- The crawl button lights up, but no change to the cluster, no way to change the setting. MTS does work - both with the section and "feels" in 4WD. So can only add MTS... I am curious that it will light up on the button and wonder if it's something that can be flashed at the Dealer? My...



Top