Sponsored

Search results

  1. HOW TO: Rigid SR-L Series Lights for ARB Rear Bumper Installation

    Following…..because it appears I too am 5 yrs old and don’t know how to take the dummy caps off
  2. Raingler Ceiling Attic Net - REVIEW

    When I first purchased my Trailhunter, one of the first things I noticed was the lack of storage in the back seat. The front passenger seat has a pocket but not the driver and there is ZERO under seat storage due to the hybrid battery. Fortunately, a local (to me) company was thinking one step...
  3. Victory 4x4 console dash mount + USB

    Fantastic! Thank you :)
  4. Victory 4x4 console dash mount + USB

    Yeah it’s kinda buried and difficult to get too. Here’s the link! https://www.victory4x4.com/product/VTDAM-4G.html Really solid construction and great fitment.
  5. Victory 4x4 console dash mount + USB

    I recently purchased and installed the victory 4 x 4 dash mount that gets installed behind the media screen. It allows you to mount radios and other devices to it. It also came with a USB input for charging devices, but the other end of the cable are two male USB Plugs. Does anyone have any...
  6. Aftermarket mud flaps for TRD Pro?

    I’ve really been enjoying my ARK’s. I’ve driven across a few snowy mountain passes and nothing sticks to them. They’re super flexible so they won’t break or crease when going over rocks. They may be expensive, but they’re exactly what I’m looking for in a mudflap.
  7. 2025 4Runner LED Lantern Puck used w/ Trailhunter side dash compartment

    I actually don't think there are any, now that you mention it..... I will have to look at it closer when i get home to see how to change the battery
  8. 2025 4Runner LED Lantern Puck used w/ Trailhunter side dash compartment

    Got the official LED Lantern meant for the 2025 4Runner that is intended to be stored in the little cubby on the drivers side! Here are my initial thoughts: Overall design is pretty slick. Feels solid, but not solid enough to accidentally drop from waist height. Three different illumination...
  9. TrailHunter Shake & Vibrations

    @tacorancher .....is this consistent to what you were describing?
  10. PNW Overland Expo '25 - Roll Call / Early Meet-up (maybe)?

    Since it’s my first time i figured I’d just do it the original way. I’ll try something new next year if I do it again
  11. PNW Overland Expo '25 - Roll Call / Early Meet-up (maybe)?

    That’s good to know. I’ll be sure to bring sides to my 10x10 pop up canopy. Hopefully we see ya there!
  12. PNW Overland Expo '25 - Roll Call / Early Meet-up (maybe)?

    Same. I’m trying to head down on Wednesday to explore some trails or get some mountain biking in.
  13. PNW Overland Expo '25 - Roll Call / Early Meet-up (maybe)?

    Hell ya! When are you gonna head down? Maybe we set up a big ol convoy!
  14. Rough Country Wheel Well Liners installed

    oh shit. you're right. I have a set of ARK that I have yet to put on....now you have me reconsidering.......
  15. PNW Overland Expo '25 - Roll Call / Early Meet-up (maybe)?

    Whereabouts in WA are ya located?
  16. Rough Country Wheel Well Liners installed

    Any reason you went with these instead of ARK?
  17. Has anyone gotten a 2024 Tacoma delivered with sway bar disconnect yet?

    I’ve got it on my TH……I think….
  18. PNW Overland Expo '25 - Roll Call / Early Meet-up (maybe)?

    Hey Everyone! I know it's a bit early, but I just snagged my weekend camping pass to the PNW Overland Expo in Deschutes and was wondering who else was planning on going! Maybe we can get a big group of 4th gens together at the camp site or meet up a few days before and do some trail rides. This...
  19. Overland Tailor Tuning (OTT) - 4G (2024+) Tacoma Development

    @JustDSM , who is your PNW authorized person? Specifically WA State area. Thanks!



Top