Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rough Country Hidden Winch Installed on TRD Pro. No Cutting Necessary!

    Awesome job. And I like your extension to disengage the winch drum. I’m not sure if you made that or rough country is including them now. But that looks like a better set up than the one I saw a YouTuber make
  2. Wheel Website with Pictures Installed

    It is sad that the Toyota website configurator is so lame. On the Nissan website, you can change rims and the photo of the truck changes to reflect that. Toyota is getting cheap in every aspect of the company. They won’t even build a decent webpage anymore. ?
  3. 2025 Tacoma Prices Released. Price Cuts on TRD Pro and Trailhunter

    Don’t forget the devil is in the details. The Price of the TRD Off Road premium package increased to $9000. I can’t wait to see what my local dealer does with the 130 2024s on the lot. ?
  4. 2025 Tacoma Allocations Appear on Toyota Website

    That graphic doesn't look very legit. It looks like a Dodge truck. Weird.
  5. TRD Off Road and TRD Prerunner Side-by-Side Look

    If they would put a 4wd drivetrain in the PreRunner, I would write the check tomorrow. 2024 is almost over and no Xtracabs in Alaska which seems odd considering how popular the Access cabs have always been up here. No PreRunners. No SR5s. No SRs. Zip. ? (My dealer does have 139 4-door...
  6. Best A/T tires for snow - Ko3's or Ridge Grapplers?

    I’ve been driving in Alaska for 48 years and have tried many tires. On my truck, I run BFG KO2’s year round and they do great. However, the best snow tires I have ever used are on my wife’s CRV. Blizzak studless tires are amazing. the worst I’ve ever had were the Good Year Wranglers that...
  7. Toyota is really dragging their feet on the 2025 Tacoma Info....

    Here we are in mid November, and still not a peep about the 2025 model Tacomas. Maybe it’s because they are sitting on a lot of ā€˜24s? There are over a 100 at my local dealer, yet still no discounts.
  8. Any Xtracab Info?

    Well, here it is mid September and not much has changed. I've seen a total of 4 or 5 SR5 Xtracabs on Cars.com this year. And those were back east or in Texas. (that's a long way from Alaska) They have distributed some SRs and some Prerunners, but virtually no SR5 four wheel drives. Today I...
  9. Is This From My Truck?

    The responses are a hoot. That is 100 % a roofing screw for steel roofing. I guess that doesn’t exclude someone at Toyota from using one somewhere on the truck. Maybe they ran out of some sheet metal screws at the factory and ran down to the store and picked up a bag.? They Come in different...
  10. Just Installed Katzkin Leather Seats on my Tacoma

    Since softex is not an option on the Xtracab, this was my plan if Toyota ever decides to build the trucks. Yours came out great. I was going to attempt a self install, but maybe it makes more sense to have an upholstery shop do it?
  11. 2024 TRD Sport Trailer Hitch Issue

    I assume you looked closely at the hitch. I own several, and the last one I purchased had a little bit of welding slag on it, preventing it from going into the receiver. I just touched it up a little with a grinder and it fits like a glove. it seems odd that your hitch would’ve been...
  12. When will 2025 Tacoma info / specs / options be released?

    I live in an area with lots of gravel and dirt roads. That means lots of dust and mud when it rains. It has been my experience that the lighter colors hide the dirt better. But who knows, maybe Mud Bath is the secret? ?
  13. At this point would it be stupid to buy a 2024 TRD Pro instead of waiting for a 2025?

    I am in the exact same boat, waiting for an SR5 four-wheel-drive extra cab. Toyota has manufactured less than a half dozen of them as near as I can tell. (and zero have been shipped to Alaska) My self imposed deadline has always been July, and we are halfway through the month. I’m just going...
  14. 6 speed clutch out truck king youtube vedio

    I watched the video. I"m not making excuses for Toyota since the clutch should not have broke, but those guys didn't exactly impress me as someone who knows how to drive a standard.
  15. Hydraulic struts hood assist system installed

    My wife's car has prop rods, my Toyota truck does not. I can open her hood one handed and mine takes two. I often have something in my hand such as a flashlight, jumper cables, etc. Prop rods are nice and I wish they came stock like they do on the Nissan.
  16. [Picture] Which one of y'all will be getting a call from your dealer 🤣 Trailer carrying new Tacomas flips on highway

    There are much easier ways to see if your Tacoma comes with a sunroof. ?
  17. When will 2025 Tacoma info / specs / options be released?

    I didn’t intend on getting a 2025, but it’s starting to look like that’s when they might start actually manufacturing and distributing SR5 extra cabs. So far, I have seen three available nationwide. ?
  18. Bronze Oxide color

    I saw one In person for the first time yesterday. It was in direct sunlight, and that color looked awesome. Unfortunately, for me, I intend on getting an extra cab and they do not offer it in bronze. ?
  19. Trailhunter Bronze Oxide 6’ Bed Available Louisville KY

    Yesterday I saw a Bronze Oxide TRD OR driving down the road in the sunshine. That color looks awesome. The photos don’t really do it justice. ?
  20. 2024 Tacoma SR5 stock with 265/70R17

    If Toyota ever gets around to making some SR5 extra cabs, this is exactly what I intend to do. Of course it sucks that I have to dump that much more money into the truck because Toyota won’t offer an off-road version of the extra cab. (But that’s a rant for another day.)



Top