Sponsored

Search results

  1. Long Term Ownership Plans For Your Tacoma 4th Gen? (15-20 Years)

    My 2005 Nissan Frontier NISMO was built in Feb 2005 and used by Nissan Canada as a corporate fleet vehicle before I bought it in November of 2005. The corporate folks put 7000km on it before I got it. The dealership gave me full warranty by listing the in-service date as the day I bought it...
  2. Video review of Muslogy's front and rear cupholder inserts.

    Looks like a total no-brainer to me. Great looking product.
  3. Dash Camera Series 2.0 - Rear Cam not available on 2024 Tacoma?

    Gang, When doing the "Build and Price" on the Toyota website (note - Canadian site), one of the accessories is the Toyota Genuine Dash Camera Series 2.0. If you order this as a part, it comes with both front and rear facing cameras. The description says that the rear camera is not available on...



Top