Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2024 Tacoma Feedback & Comments: Will Tacomas still dominate and are you still buying one?

    Concerned, but hopeful that I will still buy a 2024 Tacoma if the hybrid mileage is an improvement over what I’m seeing right now for the ICE versions. Want the SPORT with the 6ft bed & Sunroof. I haul sound gear for work, and when not working I tow an Aliner, with bikes and kayaks, so it...
  2. Update on 2024 Tacoma ALLOCATION & LOCATIONS by region / states (11/24/23)

    I don’t know where my local dealership would put them … as of this morning there were 20 brand new Tacoma on the lot ?
  3. Is anyone in northeast US selling under MSRP on 2023s?

    I counted 19 new Tacomas at the dealership here in Petaluma today ? i suspect they are dealing to move ā€˜em out !
  4. Update: Now 109 Allocations for 2024 Tacoma (11/17/23) + December Production Start

    maybe Toyota is still holding back the Price/MPG figures due to the supply of 2023 Tacomas on the ground at dealerships. . . My dealership has had 1 or 2 (or none) on the lot at any time in the last few years . . . There are currently 17 new Tacomas there now ? …almost as many Tundras
  5. want THIS color !

    Wonder if it showed up at Octoberbeast employee day
  6. want THIS color !

    it’s def a Sport with the hood scoop, not grey like an Underground Prerunner … i do a lot of photo editing and i would be hard pressed to turn the happy looking Crush Blue Metallic in the this moody Blue/Green …. I wonder if it was a one off ?
  7. want THIS color !

    Stunning, dark, blue/green color from a Tacoma 24 promotional video I saw… but I have not seen this color pop up as available… Any clues as to what the possible availability of this might be… It is truly the one i want !



Top