Sponsored

Search results

  1. Massachusetts Trailhunter Rock Sliders

    Edit : Removed from truck Sliders are in great shape, no scratches. Looking to sell for $400 obo. Located in Western Massachusetts. Still on truck, will remove when I have a serious buyer.
  2. Lasfit Led Light Pods

    Tried out a set of a 4.8" @LASFIT Led Pods. They are a spot pattern and throw some light that's for sure. Threw on the optional amber snap covers too for comparison.
  3. Massachusetts Sold: Diode Dynamics Ditch Lights

    Had on for a couple months. They're the 2" C2 2.0 Sports. Yellow Combo / Driving lens. Comes with optional clear driving lenses installed, Also comes with Cali-Raised push button. Please note I lost a screw switching the lenses 🙄. Mismatched screw in there. No leaking no issues...
  4. Massachusetts Sold: Diode Dynamics SS6 Fog Light Kit

    Selling my Diode Dynamics SS6 Sports. They currently have the optional SAE/Wide lenses I had ordered. Will come with amber lenses and gasket as well. Will ship on your dime. $300
  5. Massachusetts Tacoma Pro Rock Guards

    Looking to sell a set of Pro Rock guards. They were brand new take offs, i bought them a couple months ago. Still in great shape $175
  6. Massachusetts Sport hood swap for my SR5

    Looking so see if anyone would be willing to swap out their hoods with my SR5 non scoop hood. Long shot but I know theirs people out there who don't care for the scoop. Thanks all
  7. Diode Dynamics SS6 Sport Fog Lights installed

    Extremely happy with the outcome of these @Diode Dynamics SS6 Sport Fog Lights. One thing to note is that I slid the lights all the way back on the brackets and they were perfect fitment... I don't have before pic :(
  8. New Member - Western Massachusetts 25 SR5 Tacoma

    Been lurking around for a while and decided to join up. Some amazing rigs on here. Picked up a 25 Sr5 a couple months ago. Thought it was the best bang for the buck since I knew id be changing wheels, suspension etc. So far I've added Land Cruiser skid w/RCI crossbrace, Lasfit switchbacks...



Top