I'm not sure what your asking but I think your are asking for the exact parts that were used in the installation, correct?
If so, below is a list:
AudX - JBL Amplifier Bypass Harness - Allows you to use the factory wiring and extends to the back of the cabin to the speaker output of the...
2025 TRD Pro Hybrid JBL sound system bypass
Audiofrog speakers all around except the tweeters. (The tweeters are Alpine R-Series)
PAC AmpPro AP4-TY14 with optical adapter
AudX TYAH22UF10 plug and play amplifier harness
AudX ATCM-4GHBD 10" subwoofer enclosure (drops right in no seat...
the harness bypasses the factory JBL amplifier and allows you to connect an aftermarket amplifier directly to the speakers. You’ll need a 3rd party interface such as the PAC AP-TY14 to get a clean signal from the head unit to your amplifier.
The JBL system upgrade harness from AudX is now available. I know some will complain about the price but before you voice your dislike on price check the quality, competing product availability and the amount of time it will save you to upgrade your system...
Is really not, is just not a product you would not buy and I get it. Not everyone see the value in a product that will save you time and money. Go to a shop and get a quotation to change out the system and see how much it would cost you. I work at a shop that charges $150 an hour and we're...
So you are clueless on how the systems differ yet you have an opinion on what should something cost.
The connectors are different (30 pins vs 14/12, more expensive), 11 channels of color coded 16 gauge wire which will allow for any DSP amplifier as plug and play reducing the installation time...
If anyone is looking for an easy way to upgrade their JBL sound system this harness will help you get it done. The harness is 10ft long and includes every channel powered by the factory amplifier. Link here: https://www.audxsound.com/products/tyah22uf10
There have been some advances on updating the JBL sound system but some of the products are pending launch. AudX is working on a plug and play harness that will allow you to use any DSP amplifier of your preference and will retain the voice prompts you loose with the Orella. They estimate the...
Has anyone upgraded their JBL sound system? What are the subwoofer options? I tried the beat sonic amplifier but don't like the noise floor, I want something better.