Sponsored

Search results

  1. Hybrid speaker / flying saucer noise delete kit installed

    Good to know it's not just me. My rear has a speaker too, behind the rear steel ARB bumper, offset from the midline to the right a bit. I might try putting duct tape over that speaker, to at least mute it. Eventually, I'm gonna try connecting a relay switch to one of the Aux ports so Can...
  2. Hybrid speaker / flying saucer noise delete kit installed

    I just installed the resistor on the front speaker and it works as advertised. Thanks @turnermier for sharing. I did notice one peculiar change too. My beeper/alert when locking the doors, no longer works anymore. I have a suspicion that same speaker handled the door alerts as well
  3. Quieting the RAI (Snorkel) Sound

    Thanks Dr Tron for parts list and everyone fort chiming in. I did the swap with the parts listed above and after a quick drive around the block, it's so much nicer to drive around. I am curious to see if there's a change in mpg. Curious if there's been any changes for those who had...
  4. TrailHunter Tacoma Underground Build — DECKED, Smart Cap, Method Wheels

    Love your setup! Thinking about pulling the trigger on the same system. How’s the sleeping been in the cab? Have you had any more thoughts/solutions on the exposed compressor?



Top