I have a 26 TRD OR non-hybrid. For the initial 2K on the ODO, I averaged 17.6mpg. I am now at 18.8mpg with just over 5K miles. I drove mostly on Eco mode until about 500 miles ago. I actually saw my MPG increase from 18.7 to 18.8 while driving on normal mode, so I'm probably going to keep it on...
Lol, my most recent upgrade was the Michelin Mat. I bought the oem mat first but returned it the next day because it was cheaply made. It had serrated knife marks on the ends & stunk of petroleum chemicals. I am very happy with this Michelin mat on how it fits, looks, & functions.
Upper tweeter frequency is mostly covered by the A-pillar tweeters so the 3.5's won't help much. I wasn't able to find any RTA measurements taken from the current model Tacoma or 4Runner, but I'm going to guess that the 3.5's are crossed between 400hz to 3Khz.
It should be possible making JBL...
I bought mine recently in March in Maryland. TRD O/R with premium package + sway bar disconnect have sticker around $55K. I was able to get $3K off of sticker. I had a trade-in, so I was able to negotiate on that also separately.
Orella is one sale away from being easily worth the cost in my opinion. The Match amp they're using is in another league compared to TacoTunes or Beat Sonic. It also has a 9th DSP channel (w/RCA out) so you can add an external sub setup of your choice. You will have to bust out a laptop & use...
The noise floor has nothing to do with active noise canceling. Without being too technical, noise floor is the sound or lack of sound your audio system makes when music isn't playing. It's the measurement of unwanted noise that your audio equipment makes inside your vehicle i.e. buzzing noise...