Sponsored

Search results

  1. An Overhead MOLLE Panel You Don’t Have to Fight to Reach? | New 2023 Tacoma Setup

    I like the grab handle idea, as long as it can support the weight of getting in the back seat. Really like how it nests up against the headliner. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.
  2. Michelin Truck Bed Mat review from TrendAuto

    I recently received a Michelin Truck Bed Mat from TrendAuto for my 2024 Trailhunter (6-foot bed) and wanted to share my experience. Please note that I was not paid for this review. Overall, I am incredibly impressed with this product. Right out of the box, I was surprised by how well it was...
  3. 4 New Mabett Tacoma Upgrades Are Coming: Here’s a First Look

    I like the dashboard storage mat and glovebox storage ideas. The glovebox especially seems enough different for what I’m seeing is out there.
  4. [Testers Wanted] Free Dashcam + New Plug-and-Play Parking Harness (2024+ Tacoma)

    I would be interested. 2024 Trailhunter.
  5. Mabett hood strut review

    I recently installed the @Mabett hood struts on my '24 Trailhunter and wanted to share my honest experience. To be clear, I was not paid for this review. The installation was quick and straightforward. One feature I particularly liked was the single hood hinge bolt mounting design. Because the...
  6. Looking for 4th-Gen Tacoma Owners to Test Mabett Products

    24 Trailhunter, hood struts.
  7. Hydrophobic air filter cover for Trailhunter?

    Let me know how it fits and what you think. I bought two so that I can swap out a clean one when I check the filter without having to wait to wash and dry.
  8. 1 Year with the Tacoma Trailhunter

    It’s a pre filter for the cone air filters. Here’s the post https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/hydrophobic-air-filter-cover-for-trailhunter.7798/. I hope the link works.
  9. 1 Year with the Tacoma Trailhunter

    Just an FYI…. I put a hydrophobic pre filter on my intake air filter and have never had any water issues with my MAS. Love my truck. Zero issues in a year and a half. There is nothing on the market for any price that I would rather have.
  10. Michelin Member Product Testing, 2 Spots Available

    2024 Trailhunter Double cab 6’ bed Hybrid
  11. How far did you go to pick up your 4th Gen Tacoma?

    1,300 miles. Ohio to Colorado.
  12. Long Distance Transportation

    Found mine in Ohio, flew out and drove it home. One of the nicest road trips I’ve taken.
  13. Planning and Prep questions for Trailhunter bed build...

    I used some touch up that was sent to me for the X4ts rails. Was going to look for something more permanent this spring. Would definitely be interested in the product your using.
  14. Planning and Prep questions for Trailhunter bed build...

    I have the the X4ts and have modified my sport bar to fit. Love this setup. I just installed the Trumgeta bed side molle panels. Great panels, great price and aluminum so nice light weight. Zero regrets on any of the items or the modification to the sports bar. Very happy with the setup and...
  15. FEEDBACK WANTED: Ditch Light Brackets

    Let us know what you find. I bought the same F-150 / Raptor mounts and received them yesterday. In mockup, they look great. Excellent hood and RAI clearance. Hoping to install this weekend. I am a little worried about the strength of the mounting point though. Worried about flex.
  16. Rigid SRL Lights, New Plug N Play Adapters for Tacoma, A-Pillar Kits, and Tacoma4G Discount Codes.. (Updates Inside)

    I may have missed it but will this work on a 2024 with three aux switches?
  17. 2WD? 4H? 4L? WHEN? WHY? Created some cheat sheets

    I disagree. Excellent job. If people understood the drive systems better, issues like TFL and Running 4 Tacos could have been avoided.
  18. Trailhunter - passenger ditch light hitting snorkel

    @tacorancher, what brand did you buy.
  19. Stolen 2024 Tacoma Houston TX

    Is the credit card fob less susceptible to being sniffed out? I would think it would have a much shorter range?



Top