I certainly hope the truck owner gets a buy back. Iām guessing the reason for a short block exchange instead of a complete engine replacement isnāt about saving money but rather Toyota doesnāt have complete replacement engine availability soon enough to prevent a buy back. So they corporate put...
I would like to see some sort of replacement storage for the 60% rear seat that installs just like the rear seats. The goose gear option requires too much work to change back to a seating area. I can pull the rear seat in about 5 minutes and reinstall in less than 10. So some platform that would...
Seems my fuel mileage has started going up after I got about 8k miles. I to have seen the estimated range go from 250 to most recently 340 per tank. I attached a screenshot of my most recent fill ups. Happy to see a trend above 23 MPG of late.
You will find almost all PDIās are pencil whipped. I used to work for a Peterbilt dealership and they got paid 4 hours labor for doing a PDI on a class 8 truck. The guy assigned to do them most days would āknock out ā 5 in a 8 hour shift and was always first in last out on all breaks and lunch...
I removed mine after having the truck for a week. About a 80 degree day and was able to get an edge started with a finger nail. They came right off although not in one piece. Very minimal residue left and it came right off with minimal effort. When I got my 99 TRD I removed them after about a...
I have it on my OR I specifically requested it along with 6ft bed. Looking through the allocations with dealer very few were available. Iām pretty sure this isnāt available other than when built it isnāt a dealer or port installation. I havenāt had a chance to try it out in an off road situation...