Sponsored

Search results

  1. Small Security Upgrade (Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock Mod) Makes Quick Tailgate Removal Hard Makes Quick Tailgate Removal Harder — Now Available

    Bought one, installed it in my limited with auto tailgate. The tailgate works perfectly. Do I think it’s a must have? No, but for $10-15 or whatever it was, why not. I do like how it’s powder coated so it blends in. Took a minute to install. Thanks Jeremy.
  2. Small Security Upgrade (Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock Mod) Makes Quick Tailgate Removal Hard Makes Quick Tailgate Removal Harder — Now Available

    Nice looking product Jeremy. Does it work for the auto tailgates? If so, I’ll buy it! Thanks, Chris
  3. Minnesota Sold: Screen protech for 14”

    I’ve got an extra set of screen protectors for the 14ā€ display, anti flare model. They all come with two in case you screw up, I didn’t, so I have the extra set. I ordered from Tacoma lifestyle and for some reason then only include the drivers display and infotainment, not the shifter and...
  4. Mabett Ratchet Straps for Tacoma Bed Rails - installed review & photos

    I was another tester. Install was easy, product is definitely beefy and seems to be well made. Operation is smooth and does the trick. Super convenient to have the ratchet straps out and ready to go, rather than dig them out from storage. I’ve got the OEM tri fold, as well as the OEM cargo...
  5. Farm Jack Molle Panel Installation

    I use built right and can confirm they’re legit. Great quality, pay for what you get.
  6. Michelin Bed Mat

    I love the OEM bed mat.
  7. Looking for 4th-Gen Tacoma Owners to Test Mabett Products

    I’ve got a ā€˜26 limited hybrid. I live in Minnesota so I have all the seasons to test against. I’d love to test the ratchet straps. I’ve got an OEM trifold tonneau. I currently am renovating a house and am constantly running to big box stores to pickup flooring, trim, appliances, cabinets, etc...
  8. A Cleaner, Quicker Way to Secure Bed Cargo: Mabett Auto-Retractable Ratchet Straps Are Now Available

    What do you use the small molles for? Those are a great solution if you don’t want the big one that runs on the whole side. I have the one in the rear which is nice but i have to open my tonneau to get so all the stuff.
  9. Diode Dynamics C1R Hitch Light Flickering

    Can you post a picture of that it looks like in the daylight? Also, did you order the license plate bracket too or just the light bar?
  10. BEATSONIC SALE! IN STOCK!

    I bought the plug and play 2T3 amp for my JBL limited taco from Josh, great price and love it. Just PM him and he’ll get you the price.
  11. A Safety Lock for The Tailgate | xipoqix

    Do yours work with the auto tailgate ?
  12. How to safely lock pet in running Tacoma?

    Ask John from the TW forum šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚
  13. Under seat HVAC deflector

    Someone on TW suggested putting shims under the vent, this worked! Thought I’d share for the next one who encounters this.
  14. Under seat HVAC deflector

    Has anyone come up with a solution to the under seat deflectors to angle them up about 30-45 degrees? I don’t know if all floor liners are similar but my huskys somewhat block the rear seat vents. Maybe someone’s 3D printed something you can stick on? I know eBay has some but those aren’t angled...
  15. Black Tailgate Insert on Black Truck

    Nice. Was wondering what that looked like. I think it looks better with the inserts.
  16. 2025 Wind Chill Pearl Limited Chrome Delete build

    No complaints on the rave overlays. Since I have a black taco, I got the black ones and saved a few hundred. You can’t see any chrome, they’ve been on a month and look and feel great. They look OEM.
  17. 2025 Wind Chill Pearl Limited Chrome Delete build

    You’re correct. And that’s the same part I ordered. Here’s a list that I kept of parts which I ordered: What Part # Door handles: Rave OEM Tri fold tonneau: PT954-35240 Pro grill: Aspire Pro grill camera relocation bracket: Aspire Pro wheels: PTR56-35242-F1 Wheel center caps: PT998-34221-2F Lug...



Top