Sponsored

Search results

  1. Truck bed power outlets - how to keep always hot

    My work-around for that is to plug a jackery into the outlet that charges up while I drive and discharges to the devices I need plugged in all the time.
  2. CAUTION - Power-Tailgate can lock when closed

    I tested keeping a spare key in the locked bed under a rolling cover on my 2025 TH to see if a random person could open it. Had a coworker try it while I was far away with the other keys and he was able to open it after a few tries. So I don't put a spare key in my truck bed.
  3. OEM ARB Toyota Roof Rack noise issue fixed. The Real Final Solution!

    I found that simply adding roof boxes onto the rack fixed the roof rack noise on my TH. Now I have roof box wind noise instead 😂
  4. Seatbelt Alarm turn off!

    First post, so please forgive me if I botched this. Regarding the seat belt alarm, my solution is to simply buckle it behind my back. When my gear is heavy enough to trigger another alarm, I just buckle that one too. I do a lot of driving on well maintained dirt roads, very slowly, where I...



Top