Sponsored

Search results

  1. Trying out 5w-30 engine oil

    Damn 70? I got a 4 pack of OEM filters for like 20$ and 6 quarts of oil is less than 40$
  2. Considering a Tundra

    You are probably right! Good thinking. I really wish we could get a small 4 cylinder turbodiesel in the Tacoma. Maybe a 2.0 liter with 180ish hp, 300+ lbft
  3. Considering a Tundra

    Where did you hear that Toyota was even considering a dually diesel tundra? They don’t even have a single diesel engine available that would be capable of competing with the domestic HD trucks, most of which (if not all) have 400+ hp and 1000+ lb/ft of torque. Toyota would have to design and...
  4. Considering a Tundra

    There is never going to be a dually diesel Tundra. You will be waiting forever. If you want a dually diesel (WHY? Do you routinely tow 40,000 lbs?) then get a Ford, Dodge, or Chevy 3500.
  5. What are people actually paying for their Tacoma right now?

    Got my 2025 TRD Offroad 6 speed for 42k.
  6. Banks Ram-Air Intake for 2024-26 Tacoma and 2025-26 4Runner California Legal (CARB Compliant)

    Any update on the turbo inlet pipe? Or exhaust?
  7. 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro - Bypassed the JBL sound system (amp, speakers, sub)

    Nice! I dig that subwoofer box. I can’t find it anywhere on AudX’s website - they only have an underseat box.
  8. Trying out 5w-30 engine oil

    Wonder why Toyota specs 5w-30 in Mexico then?
  9. Banks Ram-Air Intake for 2024-26 Tacoma and 2025-26 4Runner California Legal (CARB Compliant)

    I’m just waiting on that MonsterRam turbo inlet pipe. Trying to increase the volume of my Banks intake a bit because it’s just so dang quiet.
  10. Yotatribe Apex Pro grill install

    Not a super good one - will get better ones tonight! This is all I have so far, plus another daytime pic for good measure:
  11. Trying out 5w-30 engine oil

    I’m in SW MO and will be using this all through winter. We routinely get temperatures down to 0 degrees, sometime less. You should be totally fine in New Mexico, thats warm.
  12. Trying out 5w-30 engine oil

    5w-30 is good down to like -25 F. Unless you’re up in Alaska or something, you would be better off with 5w-30.
  13. Trying out 5w-30 engine oil

    First off: yes, I know that the user manual says to use 0W-20. You don't need to tell me. I know. I get it. Toyota recommends US customers use 0W-20. Yep. I know. I've owned 4 cars that call for 0W-20 oil from the factory - my 2015 Mustang GT, 2019 Civic Si, 2024 Honda Ridgeline, and now this...
  14. Yotatribe Apex Pro grill install

    Thanks man! Yours looks awesome too! I agree on the aftermarket pro grills - lettering looks awful. I considered the OEM trailhunter grill, but decided to try something a little different and go with just the badgeless design. Definitely gives it a different look!
  15. Yotatribe Apex Pro grill install

    Installed the Yotatribe Apex Pro grill on my 2025 Offroad. Took about 2 hours. Only modification I did was cut the black wire going to the switch so it wouldn’t be constantly illuminated. Turned out great! Super bright!
  16. Wind buffeting

    Why not just roll all the windows down? Zero buffeting on mine.
  17. Wind buffeting

    Not sure if I have ever noticed any unusual wind buffeting issues with mine. I usually roll around with all of the windows down.
  18. Which tire/wheel combination? No lift no modifications

    285/70 fits, but wishing I went with 285/75, which I have also heard fits with no issues.
  19. Where is your fob while driving?

    Man I've been driving keyless cars for like 13 years. I just leave it in my pocket or put it in a cupholder.



Top