2023 Maverick Order Bank open....

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
So the 2023 Ford Maverick order bank opens up today and I am contemplating placing an order in about a month. Hopefully that would put me receiving it towards the end of Summer next year.

Ultimately I would prefer a Tacoma, however for me personally the Maverick Hybrid better suits my wants/needs than the current Tacoma. I am hoping that before I would have to purchase the Maverick I would know more information about the 2024 Tacoma and be able to make a decision on if I would keep the order or let it go and buy the Tacoma.

My hopes for the 2024 Tacoma are rear seat legroom that at very least matches Maverick, but would prefer another 1-2" and a hybrid version that gets me at least 30 MPG all the time.

The new Ford Ranger currently seems like it will not improve rear legroom, the new GM twins actually have less rear legroom on paper (plus MPG will likely not be that great) and the Frontier still has bad legroom and bad MPG.... so it seems to come down to the Maverick or Tacoma at this point
Sponsored

OP
OP

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I placed an order for a 2023 Maverick Hybrid. We will see how this goes.....

OP
OP

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I placed an order for a 2023 Maverick Hybrid. We will see how this goes.....
And that dream is dead. I ordered the 2nd day the banks were open. I never received a confirmation e-mail from Ford. I started checking with the dealer and finally confirm my order was kicked back because of allotment issues.

That means for 2024 MY I will be looking at the Tacoma/Maverick/Ranger
Sponsored