24 Tacoma Limited with 6 foot bed

Nbuttery

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma limited
Does anyone know if Toyota will produce a '24 Limited trim with a 6 foot bed?
I do 99% of my driving on the road with a small amount on the beach so I don't need all the off-road capabilities of other trims. I also like the idea of the variable suspension. Until I get to drive one with and without the variable suspension it is anyone's guess if it will be worth the money. The question is whether I can get a Tacoma with the variable suspension and the 6 foot bed I greatly prefer? The current configurator only shows a Limited with a 5 foot bed even though previously released information said it would be available in 5 and 6 foot.

Does anyone have any knowledge of the future on this configuration?
Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tundra
In US, the closest you will come is the TRD Sport Crew with Premium package and 6’ bed.

907Yota

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Toyota Xtracab 4WD
Does anyone know if Toyota will produce a '24 Limited trim with a 6 foot bed?
I do 99% of my driving on the road with a small amount on the beach so I don't need all the off-road capabilities of other trims. I also like the idea of the variable suspension. Until I get to drive one with and without the variable suspension it is anyone's guess if it will be worth the money. The question is whether I can get a Tacoma with the variable suspension and the 6 foot bed I greatly prefer? The current configurator only shows a Limited with a 5 foot bed even though previously released information said it would be available in 5 and 6 foot.

Does anyone have any knowledge of the future on this configuration?
I understand that Toyota produces what they can sell in mass, and for guys who prefer a 6' bed, options get fewer. I would love an Xtracab in a higher trim level. Either a sport, off road, or limited. Unfortunately, the only way I can get a 4WD Xtracab truck is the SR5 trim with leaf springs in the rear.

The double cab 6' bed is a tight squeeze in my garage, but that's probably the route I will have to go.

The limited is cool with a heads up display, adaptive suspension, and some type of full time 4wd option, but darn it, it only comes with the short bed.
Sponsored