Sponsored

Discount Tire

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Things Toyota
It was at discount tire!! We lifted the truck up to a full 3in lift
That's awesome! Thank you for considering us for your tire purchase. We would love to be your tire people.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ghosted_trd

Ghosted_trd

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner, 2017 4Runner, 2024 Tacoma
That's awesome! Thank you for considering us for your tire purchase. We would love to be your tire people.
Sadly, I get my tires straight from Nitto (sponsored) and wheels are sponsored as well but you guys are my go to for mounting tires!

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Here are some pictures of a nitto recon grappler 35/12.50R17 with a 17x8.5 0 offset. Stock height, it’s a tight fit but it’s doable, you’d have to remove the bracket from the body mount and trim a tiny bit off the front bumper. (At the very bottom)

IMG_6711.jpeg

IMG_6717.jpeg

IMG_6718.jpeg

IMG_6719.jpeg
Did you end up getting your wheels and tires installed? I’m trying to figure out if I can fit 35’s on my Tacoma with stock suspension. Had the sidewall split on a stock tire with 700 miles on it and I’m not trying to buy a replacement factory size tire if I don’t have too lol

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Sadly, I get my tires straight from Nitto (sponsored) and wheels are sponsored as well but you guys are my go to for mounting tires!
Think 35’s fit okay without a lift? I’ve got 35x12.50r20 +1 offset wheels and tires I’m looking to put on mine, but I’m not sure if they’ll rub or not. Getting a lift, but limited availability right now..
Sponsored