Sponsored

All Weather Floor Mats options?

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
Does TuxMat, 3D, etc customize their mats to include the securing clips?
I have owned tuxmat and they did come with several clips. Not sure about 3D. I thought it made the install complicated. I just want to place the mats in and be done, which is why I also like weather tech.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Liquidassets

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off-road
Realtruck just cancelled mine due to being backordered with an unknown ETA, figured that might happen as not even 3D Mats themselves have their own mats in stock.
I saw that 3d mats was out of stock on their website. I used the online chat to confirm with realtruck yesterday. I hope this isn't the case.

Liquidassets

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off-road
Even though I called to confirm they had inventory, my order was cancelled.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester & Subaru Ascent
I emailed tuxmat, they are still a few months out. Also, the 6 speed manual guys (like me) are hosed. They said the manual version are highly unlikely to be made ever.
So would that be changed for the clutch pedal? I would probably just buy the tuxmat and cut it out myself.

OP
OP
run_ruh

run_ruh

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium Package 6-Spd (white)
So would that be changed for the clutch pedal? I would probably just buy the tuxmat and cut it out myself.
Yea, they auto's versus manual mats are different. Im afraid if I cut to fit, they will lose their "all weather" function by letting water leak onto the carpet from where I would have to cut them. But, once some companies release them I will check to see if its possible.

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Here's hoping, I ordered the 5 piece set from them yesterday afternoon and so far don't have any notices of my order being cancelled.
Got an email this morning that my order was cancelled as they do not even have a delivery date for them from the manufacturer.
Sponsored