Sponsored

Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates?

Elknut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
My gas OR premium (deposit January) just arrived and getting a few options installed, pickup Tuesday. I asked what the wait time for hybrids are and with allocation of 10 hybrids per dealership. Seems almost all allocations have deposits from last fall so any new orders are closer to a year wait, have to see what reality will be. Supply chain, transport and potentially QC holds aren't factored in, sales guys will always be optimistic.
Sponsored

Greatisland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 tacoma
My dealer in Victoria BC said they were only allocated 13 for the year and I didn't make the cut off so I'm picking up a gas for now then I'll swap up to a hybrid in a few years potentially

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
I received a call from my dealer that my Sport Premium is ready to pick up on Tuesday. FYI, several accessories were not yet available from Toyota including rear bumper step, tailgate insert badge, bed cleat, cargo net. Dashcam and premium block heater are available. That’s fine by me, the missing bits are very minor and can be bought later. I’m just happy to get delivery after waiting since June.
When you say "Bed Cleats" do you mean the ones that slide into the box rail? My Canadian Sport+ came with 4 of them in a bag under the rear seat.

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
And no bed mats available yet...I have a rain check for one if they ever become available.

John Boyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Picked up a TRD Off Road 6M yesterday - it feels like a 2002 Toyota Hilux but drives like a 2024 modern vehicle. Thanks Toyota :)
Sponsored