Sponsored

Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates?

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Seems like the US are full of updates from the dealers, from entering builds, to rail transport, to delivery. Making me feel so left in the dark.

Back in December the dealer couldn't even give me a build sheet all they could tell me was the color and that it is arriving Feburary reserved for me. Never heard nothing sense then.

Has anyone from Canada heard anything from your dealer recently, or at the very least get a build sheet from your dealer? I don't want to text them and bother them, and probably waste my time, but if I hear of others getting information I'll give them a text
Sponsored

Tacomaniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Highlander Hybrid
I’m waiting for the hybrid, for which a date is not out yet.
But apparently the non-hybrids will start arriving in Feb (no specific dates).
Our local dealership has been allotted 148 non-hybrids and 12 hybrids for 2024.
That sounds like a lot to me.
My salesman could tell me where on the list I was, so I’m sure yours should have that kind of info as well.
He did mention that those list only came out last week, so contact him again maybe.

OP
OP
Kielly

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
My dealer last updated two weeks ago with an ETA of 'April-May'.
Were you told a earlier date previously or is this your first ETA? I'm so nervous with the slight delay they seemed to have that my Feburary arrival date will actually get pushed closer to march-april

Meow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4 Avant
Were you told a earlier date previously or is this your first ETA? I'm so nervous with the slight delay they seemed to have that my Feburary arrival date will actually get pushed closer to march-april
This was the first ETA. No update since. Hoping for another update for March/April to come in and do the paperwork.

I hope yours makes it for February!
I don't think you're wasting anyones time by texting to ask for an update. If they have one then they will provide it. If not then only a few minutes consumed on each end. It is their job after all.

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
The update from dealer is Feb 6-8 they get a black SR5 in to look at. Their yearly allocation is now at 65, last week it was 54. They have a few models coming in March, TRD OR orange, no blue yet. I don’t really remember for the shades of grey colours.
I will look, feel, sit in, drive and then order mine on the allocation that is held for me.

Tacosyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
I asked my dealer about the hybrids once I saw the spec sheet on here. They didn't reach out first.

Newtacointown

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Did you end up getting an update on the possible February delivery? My dealer also has a February delivery for a TRD off road base

OP
OP
Kielly

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Did you end up getting an update on the possible February delivery? My dealer also has a February delivery for a TRD off road base
No updates but I never actively reached out. Our last convo in Nov/Dec ended with "if anything changes or comes up I'll reach out" so I'm assuming all's good in the hood.

I'll wait mid Feburary and if I hear nothing or don't see any Canadian models start rolling in by that time I'll reach out again.

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
My original date was the start of January, then end of January, now mid to end of February.

737ryder

First Name
Ryder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot BMW X3 M40i
Saw this demo today in Ontario. Surprised to see it on the lot based on all the “delay” updates. Hopefully I can make an appointment for a test drive.
2024 Tacoma Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates? IMG_1179

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
Saw this demo today in Ontario. Surprised to see it on the lot based on all the “delay” updates. Hopefully I can make an appointment for a test drive.
IMG_1179.jpeg
Is that the Hamilton one?