• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

How long “in production”

FossIsleBC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XL
My XL was scheduled for week of 15 April. The pizza tracker changed to “in production” on 12 April and hasn’t moved since.
Two things to add: my window sticker shows a blend date of 19 April, and the only thing I’ve ordered that would slow things down is the spray-in liner.
My question is whether 12 days “in production” on the pizza tracker is normal, and why did the pizza tracker move to “in production” on the 12th if the blend date wasn’t until the 19th?
Sponsored

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
My Lariat has been in production since 2/01.
As of today 84 days.
There are others out there from January.

Spray in liner adds about two weeks.

Last edited:

RaptorBlue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2023 Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Ford salesman
I had over 100 days "in production"...12 sounds lovely. I guess it really IS all about perspective. To answer your question though, yes, very normal.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
My XLT went into production on April 5th and was completed (changed to Built) on April 20th. Ordered July5th 2023.

Jacfield

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler
Occupation
Developer
My question is whether 12 days “in production” on the pizza tracker is normal,
My pizza tracker has been "in production" for 92 days and counting. Since then, no updates.

Sponsored

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
why did the pizza tracker move to “in production” on the 12th if the blend date wasn’t until the 19th?
Can't tell you the why but that is normal. Same experience for me and others.

OP
OP

FossIsleBC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XL
Thanks for all the feedback everyone.
I know there are LOTS of ppl waiting a lot longer than 12 days, but I thought that was on earlier orders, and that whatever was causing those probs (strikes, sitting in a field etc) had been sorted out and weren’t affecting more recent builds like mine.

Seems like the bed liner alone will cause this kind of delay, so I’ll hurry up and be patient lol

again, thx for the feedback. Hope you all move to “built” status soon enough 👍

haticus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat
Built status isn't much better. I've been in built status for over a month and my vehicle hasn't shipped. It's currently sitting at Ramp 4G waiting for a convoy.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
Built status isn't much better. I've been in built status for over a month and my vehicle hasn't shipped. It's currently sitting at Ramp 4G waiting for a convoy.
Do you have an ETA of arrival? Mine has been sitting on the ramp since 4/20, but I have an ETA of 5/19 to 5/25.

Sponsored

haticus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat
Do you have an ETA of arrival? Mine has been sitting on the ramp since 4/20, but I have an ETA of 5/19 to 5/25.
I have an ETA of this week, but no movement on the tracker. My delivery ETA has been pushed 3 times now. Looking like possibly 4.

Labradorguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I’m sure I’ve been in production as long as just about anyone!

IMG_4244.png
Sadly, I have you beat by 13 days. 1/12/24….and zero insight at all.

Someone at MAP was kind enough to accept my FordPass request…so I know exactly which dirt/gravel parking lot it’s sitting at….but no one can tell me why it’s sitting there or when it’s shipping.

I guess I got lucky with my Bronco 1st Edition…in that I got it right away.

This shit of not knowing when, where, why, etc….is maddening. Especially when I see others, built way after mine receiving their trucks (not mad at those folks mind you).

Last edited:

westopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger XLT w/ FX4, and four MINI Coopers
My question is whether 12 days “in production” on the pizza tracker is normal, and why did the pizza tracker move to “in production” on the 12th if the blend date wasn’t until the 19th?
@Jacfield and others have already chimed-in with similar stories, but as of today, my original truck order is "in-production" for 108 days with no information, no update, no explanation, no ETA, no apologies, nothing — so yeah, 12 days sounds pretty awesome by comparison. Hopefully yours will actually ship, like so many have.

My dealer tells me it's still mine until I reject it upon delivery, so I'll be curious to see whether it gets here in June... July... August... Maybe after the 2025 models come-out?

Thankfully I'll be picking-up my actual truck as early as tomorrow.

Mhutch1212

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 XLT
Occupation
Parts Manager
My XL was scheduled for week of 15 April. The pizza tracker changed to “in production” on 12 April and hasn’t moved since.
Two things to add: my window sticker shows a blend date of 19 April, and the only thing I’ve ordered that would slow things down is the spray-in liner.
I got a good one here from Ford. Ordered March 1st. Email from Ford on March 20 with a production date of May 6 and a Vin#. Dealer text me two and half weeks ago saying ETA of May 27. Got a text from Dealer 3 days ago said that the ETA now is May 20. How in the heck does Ford know what day I’m going to get it? I told you I had a good one. I don’t believe anything Ford says.

Tr1tium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4runner trd pro
Dude, don’t read too much into the pizza tracker. It’s unreliable as hell plus things get held up for simple things. Maybe they have to wait on skid plates or a freaking headlight lightbulb, etc.. also I received my raptor April 11. This is the pizza tracker today.
Ford Ranger How long “in production” IMG_6436
Sponsored