- Thread starter
- #1
To start, I’m a huge sucker for storage and organization mods, especially with my truck, so I’m all about innovative and quality of life improvements.
When Mabett first introduced this Glove Box Storage Orgranizer I knew I had to have it. The current market for these glovebox organizers wasn’t very appealing to me and none really caught my attention until I stumbled upon these.
The build quality is excellent which is essentially smooth molded plastic all around with the exception of the soft rubber liner on the inside base. There is some strips of foam on the sides that help keep the storage box fit more snug, this however makes pulling the storage box in and out a bit more “sticky.” Not a huge deal.To pull the storage box out you can use the center opening to get a finger hold or use the three holes at the top to pull out the box
Finally, I had to add some stickers to make it more fun and personable.
This gets a solid 10/10 from me.
Mabett Upgraded Glove Box Storage for 2024-2026 Toyota Tacoma
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H97RWHBR
When Mabett first introduced this Glove Box Storage Orgranizer I knew I had to have it. The current market for these glovebox organizers wasn’t very appealing to me and none really caught my attention until I stumbled upon these.
The build quality is excellent which is essentially smooth molded plastic all around with the exception of the soft rubber liner on the inside base. There is some strips of foam on the sides that help keep the storage box fit more snug, this however makes pulling the storage box in and out a bit more “sticky.” Not a huge deal.To pull the storage box out you can use the center opening to get a finger hold or use the three holes at the top to pull out the box
Finally, I had to add some stickers to make it more fun and personable.
This gets a solid 10/10 from me.
Mabett Upgraded Glove Box Storage for 2024-2026 Toyota Tacoma
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H97RWHBR
Sponsored