Sponsored

Official BRONZE OXIDE 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen)

NoNo

First Name
MrNo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Colorado Z71
So for those that have seen one in person, can you describe the color? Is it more brown, more green, darker or lighter...It's so hard to tell from different lighting in different photos. I was thrilled that Toyota was still offering a "red" truck, then I saw it in person and was disappointed it was maroon/burgundy, something other than plain red and much darker than the impression I got from photos. After seeing every other color in person except for bronze oxide, I put my order in for the Off-road in that color because I knew I didn't ike any of the other colors and felt like I'd be ok with however bronze oxide turned out, whether it was more green or brown or dark or light or whatever :)
Sponsored

evlfred

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra Plat
What do you guys think of the new interior color available on the hybrid limited with Bronze Oxide?
2024 Tacoma Official BRONZE OXIDE 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen) Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 8.43.15 PM

tinydani

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road
Just installed these 295/70R17 (33.3”) on 17” Method 314 (+25 offset) on my TRD OR with stock suspension and there’s no rubbing! I haven’t fully flexed everything out, but it all looks like it’ll fit when stuffed. Also didn’t have any rubbing when turning into my driveway at full lock. I’ll be updating once I get it on some ramps in this post and on my IG below
This looks so good! Can I ask where you bought your tire/wheel package? I can't seem to find an online retailer who has BOTH the KO2 and 314's in stock at the same time.