Sponsored

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
As per the Trailhunter thread....maybe we can post and keep track of TRD Pro allocations and ordering info here.

I have a deposit down and the dealer placed the order but no delivery date or info that way yet. I'm in Canada.

I'll add. The dealer said they were allocated three hybrids. One is mine.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DG_TRDPro

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
I’m here for updates. I ordered this past weekend but not build date yet.

vberber

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
I put in a deposit in November, still waiting to see if they will get one allocated :)

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
I put in a deposit in November, still waiting to see if they will get one allocated :)
I’m not holding my breath. The hybrids are still not on the builder on the Toyota Canada website! 😂

JakeJoeBob

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
I put a deposit down for a Hybrid OR, TH, and Pro before a week before the Hawaii reveal event and just Crickets so far lol

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
That makes me feel better about mine 😂 i was around the same time
Yeah….Im not sure how this process works….deposit paid, order placed…no other info. As I mentioned above, he did tell me that their dealership was allocated 3 hybrids so that gives me some hope.

DG_TRDPro

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
All we can do is wait. Dealer sales manager said they are not going to build until summer. If it’s like the non hybrids, we should start seeing hybrids sprinkling across the country 4-5weeks after. I am hoping for August delivery

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
All we can do is wait. Dealer sales manager said they are not going to build until summer. If it’s like the non hybrids, we should start seeing hybrids sprinkling across the country 4-5weeks after. I am hoping for August delivery
According to some sources the hybrids are in production now and will ramp up the second week of May.

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner

DG_TRDPro

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
According to some sources the hybrids are in production now and will ramp up the second week of May.
Have my fingers crossed. I would love to get a surprise and get my taco in June. :)

Hannzie

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 bmw x2
That makes me feel better about mine 😂 i was around the same time
I got on the list in May as well. I was at the dealer Monday and they still have no additional information regarding the hybrids….go figure lol. You at one of the O’Regan’s dealerships? My deposit is at the Dartmouth location for the Pro.

TacomaTrdPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Put a deposit down to be in queue 2 weeks ago. I’m 8th in line and my dealer said I’ll most likely get an allocation mid May and is hopeful for early June delivery.

If he slaps a markup he can be hopeful for June 2025 🤣

Fastfreddy128

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 CX5
I got on the list in May as well. I was at the dealer Monday and they still have no additional information regarding the hybrids….go figure lol. You at one of the O’Regan’s dealerships? My deposit is at the Dartmouth location for the Pro.
I too have a deposit at Dartmouth, since March 21, 2023 for a Pro. Also no word about when it may arrive. I was told they are expecting 1 in June...