TruXedo Pro X15 Premium Roll-Up Tonneau cover

Darrin Carter

First Name
Buckshot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tundra
Has anyone purchased and installed the TruXedo Pro X15 Premium Roll-Up Tonneau cover. I am interested in getting one but wanted to know if anyone has one and what their thoughts are

thanks
Darrin
Sponsored

geonerdist

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road/2007 Nissan Xterra
I have it and I am very pleased. I've never installed a tonneau cover before and was worried about how tricky and tedious it could be. It was pretty easy, I recommend downloading the instructions off realtruck.com instead of using the photocopies it shipped with.
2024 Tacoma TruXedo Pro X15 Premium Roll-Up Tonneau cover IMG_1138.JPEG

bresna

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
I'm new at this so I apologize in advance....

What differentiates the 16 soft roll-up tonneau covers on the RealTruck website? Why would I buy the Pro X15 over the Lo Pro that seems to be recommended by many of the reviewers?

I have never seen a company with so many similar products like this with no way to compare them. I don't mind paying more but I'd like to know what that extra money is for.

geonerdist

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road/2007 Nissan Xterra
I'm new at this so I apologize in advance....

What differentiates the 16 soft roll-up tonneau covers on the RealTruck website? Why would I buy the Pro X15 over the Lo Pro that seems to be recommended by many of the reviewers?

I have never seen a company with so many similar products like this with no way to compare them. I don't mind paying more but I'd like to know what that extra money is for.
Best I could tell between the Lo Pro and Pro X15 is the external material. The Lo Pro is vinyl grain while the Pro X15 is canvas.

bresna

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
I did find this but I don't know if it's correct or if it's for their current products:
2024 Tacoma TruXedo Pro X15 Premium Roll-Up Tonneau cover 1717176706705
Sponsored