Sponsored

TUFSKINZ are at the house for my 2024 Tacoma!

SweetDave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5 4x4
As one of the first in the nation (THE first in Alabama) to take delivery of a ‘24 Tacoma, I was contacted by TUFSKINZ and asked if they could utilize my vehicle to CAD model their outstanding product line for the new Tacoma! Great couple of fellows they sent, and I look forward to updating the group on their products!
2024 Tacoma TUFSKINZ are at the house for my 2024 Tacoma! IMG_0748
2024 Tacoma TUFSKINZ are at the house for my 2024 Tacoma! IMG_0750
Sponsored

TUFSKINZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd Gen Tacoma
As one of the first in the nation (THE first in Alabama) to take delivery of a ‘24 Tacoma, I was contacted by TUFSKINZ and asked if they could utilize my vehicle to CAD model their outstanding product line for the new Tacoma! Great couple of fellows they sent, and I look forward to updating the group on their products!
IMG_0748.jpeg
IMG_0750.jpeg
We're glad to hear our team left a positive impression! Thank you for your time and assistance in helping us with the designs. We're eagerly looking forward to seeing our product on your truck and you sharing it with T4G members!

OP
OP
SweetDave

SweetDave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5 4x4
We're glad to hear our team left a positive impression! Thank you for your time and assistance in helping us with the designs. We're eagerly looking forward to seeing our product on your truck and you sharing it with T4G members!
The team couldn’t have been more courteous & professional, and I look forward to proudly sharing what is provided!
Sponsored