Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

firerunt54

First Name
Foster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
So there is something really odd about this one. When I put it into my normal system, it doesn't show up at all. If I put it into my legacy system, it does show up but it shows a different serial number. It does show a production date of 4/14 so maybe it will resolve itself at that point but for now, this is all I have. I can't explain why it doesn't show up normally.

View attachment 11627
Will you please look up 3tmlb5jn6rm10f168 again? The dealer said it should be to the port on April 18th. Hoping it is actually on it's way. We had another truck that we had a deposit on that has and still has a hold on it since 1/17 and is still in Mexico. Could you be showing another serial number because it has already been built? This is the only one the dealership has given me.
Thank you!
Sponsored

firerunt54

First Name
Foster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
This one remains confounding to me, although I was able to figure out the real VIN. It is 3TMLB5JN3RM010322 and it was built on 4/3/24. By using my older system, I found this chart for it and it looks like it arrived at the processing facility on the 14th. No idea when you'll see it. Also no idea why this VIN can't be tracked through my normal systems.

View attachment 11995
Thanks for looking it up. Of course, everything in our life has to be difficult hahaha. Have you seen any sport with premium package (leather) delivered to dealerships yet?

jmarion713

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2001 Ford Ranger xlt
It is making progress. It is at the port of Veracruz and waiting for a ride to New York. They can sit at Veracruz for a day or it can take several weeks. It depends on shipping schedules and a lot of variables that make it impossible to predict an actual delivery date but it is there now.

View attachment 11983
For Fredericksburg, do they go all the way to New York or Baltimore?

Thank you.
John

knoxtacoma304

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport
Can you recehck this one Stev. Have asked dealer for update and haven't got a response.
3TYLB5JNXRT002092

knoxtacoma304

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport

Seven5

First Name
Sawan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota
Good morning @Trainer Steve Clifford , can u check my vin 3TYLB5JN1RT001672
I saw you used your old system yesterday for some other gentleman, if u could use some of your tools and investigate about this please.
Also thank you for everything you do for the community.