Sponsored

Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates?

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
I texted my sales guy this morning asking for an update on my Celestial Sport+. He said it should be here by monday morning. WooHoo.
Sponsored

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
To the best of my knowledge..this truck was less than two weeks from build to delivery to the dealer on the east coast..unbelievable.

Afrinadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Mine also arrived! We took delivery on Friday and have already put 400Km on it. I am SO impressed with the torque and responsiveness of this drivetrain! It doesn't hurt that it's also contained withina really, really nice Tacoma wrapper.

The Solar Octane colour is even better than I thought it would be and the overall build quality is solid as heck!

I worked on installing a BestTop canopy over the weekend... Because of the design changes in the new Tacoma the fit is not great. It requires a redesign in my opinion even though Best Top says it's supposed to fit.

I can't say anough good things about the truck through!
2024 Tacoma Anyone in Canada getting any dealer updates? 1713199060796

Tinman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 taco, tesla model y, ‘95 YJ
I’m waiting for the hybrid, for which a date is not out yet.
But apparently the non-hybrids will start arriving in Feb (no specific dates).
Our local dealership has been allotted 148 non-hybrids and 12 hybrids for 2024.
That sounds like a lot to me.
My salesman could tell me where on the list I was, so I’m sure yours should have that kind of info as well.
He did mention that those list only came out last week, so contact him again maybe.
I was told today that th I have deposit on scheduled to arrive mid July. Dealer in BC.

Fastfreddy128

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 CX5
have you received any updates on a halo?
I have not heard of Halo. I happened to be speaking with my salesman yesterday and he expected a trd pro 1st of June ish... not for me he said.... think he said Terra.... mine not till July or so, kinda sucks.. but is what it is... how about yours, any word?

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
I have not heard of Halo. I happened to be speaking with my salesman yesterday and he expected a trd pro 1st of June ish... not for me he said.... think he said Terra.... mine not till July or so, kinda sucks.. but is what it is... how about yours, any word?
Nothing emailed my salesman at the start of the week 🤦🏻

Truz66

First Name
Truz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
I received a call from my dealer that my Sport Premium is ready to pick up on Tuesday. FYI, several accessories were not yet available from Toyota including rear bumper step, tailgate insert badge, bed cleat, cargo net. Dashcam and premium block heater are available. That’s fine by me, the missing bits are very minor and can be bought later. I’m just happy to get delivery after waiting since June.
Sponsored