Sponsored

Recent content by Speedy Gonzales

  1. 4th Gen Tacoma Engine Cover Install (Victory 4x4)

    These are most likely waterjet or plasma cut parts.
  2. 4th Gen Tacoma Engine Cover Install (Victory 4x4)

    I assume that these brackets are made of 6061-T6 aluminum. Steel wouldn't crack that easy. Did they send you a new bracket? I don't understand why they made the top plate out of two pieces.
  3. Correct OBD2 Scanner for 4th Gen Tacoma

    Amazon had a prime sale so I pulled the trigger on Thinkdiag OBD2 . I immediately put it to work and removed the seat belt annoying chime and activated a remote controlled windows down option.
  4. Remove dealer alarm

    Mine was near the OBD plug. Only one wire was going to the right of the steering wheel. I was too lazy to take more panels off so I just cut this wire. I assume that it's a GPS antenna wire. One day I will trace it and remove it. A lot of wires were connected behind the plastic pillars cover...
  5. Remove dealer alarm

    I'm planning on installing a solar trickle charger on my 4G SR5. I think that using OBD2 is a good way to feed about 1 Amp of juice. I checked my OBD2 and found two t-connectors already there. After some investigation I found a dealer tracker. I attached a photo with my finger pointing at the...
  6. Correct OBD2 Scanner for 4th Gen Tacoma

    Are you sure that Thinkdiag OBD2 can't do that?
  7. Best tonneau cover?

    Gator SRX soft cover is $219.00 I bought an exactly the same cover on eBay for $90.00 including shipping.
  8. Rear Bed Step for 2024 Tacoma

    Amazon $49.99...
  9. Rear Bed Step for 2024 Tacoma

    The early bird gets the worm.
  10. Rear Bed Step for 2024 Tacoma

    I'm grateful that you aren't my neighbor. :like:



Top