93 octane was close to $6.50 a gallon in Michigan at my shell station the other day. Drove a WRX for 15 years that used this. 27k on my SR and only run 87 in it. If the price comes down, maybe I’ll splurge on a tank and see if I can tell the difference….
I also get the 1st > 2nd thing once in a while 1st thing in the morning. I let it warm up until I see a bar or two then putts about a quarter-mile to get out of the neighborhood. That’s when I notice it, but only that first faster acceleration. Sounds like you do need a dealer trip. Don’t...
I would have loved a higher trim level…. I bought a gold certified 2025 SR 4x4 double-cab with 20k miles for 31k. I just didn’t want the big payment but wanted a 4th gen. The de-tuned motor doesn’t bother me as it feels like it has plenty of power. I’m not a big off-roader but we get a bit of...
2025 SR 4x4 double cab. It’s my everyday driver 95% expressway. 25k miles, 5k oil changes, 24.8 mpg. It’s been a great little truck for me. By the way, I drive 45 miles each way to work. I usually drive between 75 and 85 mph. I usually see displayed mileage showing 24.5 to 26 mpg. I do very...
My hip is a bit janky. The A-pillar handle (and running boards) helps me slide in under the steering wheel. I still have a hard time getting out sometimes. But the handle is definitely a mod I use every time I get in the truck.