Sponsored

Recent content by tacomasport1121

  1. Interior Ambient Lighting

    Looks great. Did you have to pull the screen out of the dash and tap in behind there for power?
  2. Interior Ambient Lighting

    Wow!!! That looks awesome!! How difficult/time consuming was the install?
  3. Lasfit Running Boards Installed Review

    I haven’t seen a whole lot about these Lasfit Running Boards on these forums. I had the Tacoma oval tube steps, but got tired of them and replaced them with a set of predator steps. Then when I got my new wheel tire set up, I was worried about rocks being flung up to protect the bottom of the...
  4. Mabett Hood Strut Review

    You guys are awesome!!! 👍
  5. Mabett Hood Strut Review

    So I just installed these Mabett hood struts on my Tacoma. Mabett sent me these to check out, but just to be clear, I’m not paid for this review. The quality feels really good, they hold the hood up perfectly, and the install was super easy. I was able to do the whole thing by myself with no...
  6. Lexland Red TRD Seat Covers

    Sorry man, I completely forgot! Thanks, use Discount Code RM20 for 20% off your entire order. They also come in black if the red is not your style.
  7. Lasfit Switchback LED Turn Signal Bulbs

    I recently installed the Lasfit Switchback LED Turn Signal Bulbs on my 2024 Tacoma and wanted to share a quick look at them. I also included a short video showing the switchback effect in action. With the parking lights on, the bulbs produce a clean white LED light that matches the factory...
  8. Lexland Red TRD Seat Covers

    Recently installed these Lexland red TRD Seat covers. They are awesome! Easy DIY install, just give yourself enough time to get them right, and they will be sure to turn heads! They are Red, they are Bright, and they make me smile every time I get into the truck! Holler with any questions 👍
  9. Lasfit Tacoma Bed Liner Review

    *and it also looks like Lasfit listened to feedback and not only moved the logo from the middle of the bed mat, but made it smaller as well!
  10. Lasfit Tacoma Bed Liner Review

    Recently got the Lasfit bed liner. Had a cheap generic Amazon liner for a while, then drifted to upgrade to the Lasfit. Once thing I likes out it is the sides conform up to a lip so everything inside the bed in the mat stays dry when it rains. My tonneau cover leaks slightly during heavy rains...
  11. Looking for 4th-Gen Tacoma Owners to Test Mabett Products

    Would love to review the hood struts. 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Gas
  12. Banks Pedal Monster Review

    Here is what the app looks like. So easy and super responsive to use.
  13. Banks Pedal Monster Review

    Here are some screen shots from the app. Let me know if you have any questions or want me to try anything specific out!
  14. 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Build Thread – tacomasport1121

    Thanks for checking out my build. I love it so far. My wheels are RockTrix RT111 17” +25. Discount code for a RockTrix is TacomaModZone. https://rocktrix.com/collections/offroad-street-wheels/products/rt111?variant=43481514737687 The tires I got from SimpleTire. They are Falken Wildpeak AT4W...



Top