Sponsored

Search results

  1. LET'S HEAR YOUR EXHAUST - Megathread

    I’ll just say, my AWE 0FG exhaust shipped yesterday… can’t wait to put it on my TRD OR Hybrid. I have the factory TRD exhaust catback…. And if I’m outside the truck right next to it, it sounds pretty decent. But inside the truck it may as well be silent. Hoping the AWE gives me the sound I...
  2. FREE Cali Raised LED Roof Rack Giveaway – Enter Now (No Purchase Required)

    Enter me please. I need this roof rack to take me camping and especially on hunting trips with my kids; could really take advantage of the extra gear storage space.
  3. ToyotaPartsDeal… falsely selling 4G items that don’t fit 4G

    Yeah… I got a reply from them saying they’d review my RMA request again, and then an hour later said nope, still same deal… not their fault, I pay shipping and 20% and I’m screwed on the tailgate inserts. Initiated a dispute with Discover, hopefully they treat me right. Like if I ordered...
  4. ToyotaPartsDeal… falsely selling 4G items that don’t fit 4G

    Buyer beware, PSA…. I recently placed an order with ToyotaPartsDeal for items for my new truck… I entered vehicle info, and shopped accessories. Bought rear tailgate emblem inlays, and the console safe. Website said in big green print these items FIT my 25 Tacoma. After purchase, as I was...
  5. What is TRD part PT226-35240?

    Interesting…. Thanks for the pictures. My truck came with the TRD ā€˜cat back’ as a factory installed option, and I’ve wondered if the center pipe/muffler is in fact any different or not…. It sounds okay, but I wouldn’t say no to additional deep volume without drone… seriously considering AWE or...
  6. RC Hard Rollup Tonneau Cover + Molle Panels - Install in what order?

    I will be installing a Rough Country hard roll up tonneau cover and molle panels (all 3 sides)... have not arrived yet, but hoping to receive a tip on which one needs to get installed first, or if it matters; thinking about the deck rails and all that. Thanks!



Top