Sponsored

Search results

  1. First fillup after purchase and gas overflowed everywhere

    That’s definitely on the pump. Let the gas station know about it.
  2. Cold Air Intake?

    I can’t wait to get an intake for it and free up those wonderful turbo noises. Haha I did see afe is working on an intake and they also have a couple cat back exhausts out.
  3. Odd Engine Noise (2024 Manual TRD)

    I haven’t heard any concerning noises yet, I’m at 5150 miles or so. Just had it at the dealer for a service and they said everything looks good. No issues so far.
  4. Dealer Mark ups continue

    Crazy. My local dealer has 8 on the lot right now. Shit load of tundras too.
  5. AFE performance parts

    There are clips on the magnaflow site for hr 4g Tacoma exhaust.
  6. 2024 Tacoma Bed Cover - best recommendations for 6 ft bed?

    I was really excited to install my sentry ct yesterday after work. Unfortunately, it came damaged. The weather stripping on the rails was ripped off in a couple spots and the rails had some light damage. I could have fixed it but for $1300, no thanks.
  7. Why would Toyota ship a Tacoma 4-Wheel Drive with a Donut spare tire???

    My trd sport the came with 18s also came with a 17” convenience spare. Pretty lame.
  8. Rollup Hard Tonneau Cover Availability

    Nope. No reason. I emailed last week to check on the status again and a few days later got the email saying they were canceling my order. I ordered the sentry ct last night and it’s supposed to ship Thursday. I’m not holding my breath though.
  9. Gas Gauge issues

    Last time I ran the truck until the light came on, there was around 3 gallons of gas left in the tank. I think it was just a bit over and I had driven for around 10 miles once it came on.
  10. The Upgraded LED Solutions for Turn Signal Lights: LASFIT

    thanks. I just ordered a pair.
  11. Rollup Hard Tonneau Cover Availability

    Well, real truck just canceled my preorder on the x4s. Pretty annoyed after them changing the ship date multiple times.
  12. The Upgraded LED Solutions for Turn Signal Lights: LASFIT

    Will there be a switchback released for the Tacoma?
  13. Resonator Delete from exhaust of nonhybrid 2024 Tacoma i-Force 4 cylinder (video sound clip)

    I didn’t notice that before. I just went and listened and it does sound pretty good. I’ll probably get it when my warranty is out next year.
  14. Resonator Delete from exhaust of nonhybrid 2024 Tacoma i-Force 4 cylinder (video sound clip)

    magnaflow has this one listed for the 24 Tacoma. I’d really like to hear how it sounds.
  15. Oil change / oil filter part number for nonhybrid i-Force

    Yeaaaa, with the amount of oil changes I’ve done, it wasn’t user error lol. Place I ordered the filters from sent some replacements. We will see how that goes on the next one.
  16. Resonator Delete from exhaust of nonhybrid 2024 Tacoma i-Force 4 cylinder (video sound clip)

    Ooh I didn’t even think of that. I need to get a full size spare on. Mine came with 18s and there’s no way I want to be swapping the fronts to the rear on the side of the road if I ever get a flat in the rear. Looks like I found a reason for the axle dump exhaust. Hah
  17. Insurance Cost For Your 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen?

    Trd sport - $184/month in South Carolina it’s actually lower then my third gen but I have hd a lot of stuff on my record. It’s mostly all dropped off now. Rates have come down but not as low as I’d like. It still beats paying $300/month to insure a base model 2nd gen taco. Oh, how I don’t miss...



Top