Sponsored

Search results

  1. Window Open

    Pushing the start button with not having your foot on the brake turns on the accessories only without starting the truck.
  2. Real-Life MPG Thread - Share Your 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen's Gas Mileage! â›˝

    Moving to 285s dropped me about 2 MPG. Getting about 17 now
  3. 6 ft bed mat - my DIY 6x4 rubber bed mat

    Couldn't find any LB bed mats so made my own using 6x4 rubber mat.
  4. What are you doing with your OEM tires

    Sold mine on FB Marketplace within 10 hours for $500 when I put on KO2s
  5. Rough Country 2024 Tacoma 4th Gen parts: 3.5" lift kit, painted fender flares, running boards, D-ring mounts, black tail pipe, 35's tires (35x12.5R17)

    As it's a rough country build you can find them on the Rough Country website Rear Shackle Kit | D-Ring Combo | Toyota Tacoma 4WD (2024) | Rough Country
  6. Rough Country E-Board Steps installed

    For me not a pain at all as I had Noble Motorsports put them on.
  7. Rough Country E-Board Steps installed

    Meant put on the Rough County E boards
  8. Rough Country E-Board Steps installed

    Rough Country E-Board Steps on the truck.
  9. Trying to get a new Tacoma sucks!

    I spoke with multiple dealerships in my search even having several refundable deposits down. But wasn't afraid to walk. Most dealerships had a 3-5K ADM. One kept pressing and said he would be in touch, and I told him not to be, as I wasn't interested in any ADM. Enlarged my search area and...
  10. Road trip

    You can turn off back seat reminder in settings.
  11. Underground TRD OR Long Bed w/ Black Roof & A-pillars (vinyl wrapped) + BFG KO2s in 285/70R17

    The upgrade package comes with power and heated seats, and the power rear window
  12. Underground TRD OR Long Bed w/ Black Roof & A-pillars (vinyl wrapped) + BFG KO2s in 285/70R17

    yes 6 ft bed. MSRP was 49.5K which is what I Paid. TRD Off Road with upgrade package.
  13. How to split screen on 14" Multimedia display screen?

    when using Android Auto I can go into the settings and you can select map or audio close to driver side. I have Audio close to drive and Map on the other side
  14. Anyone remove rear seat headrests for better view out rear window?

    I took them off also. storing behind the rear seat and will put them on as needed
  15. UNDERGROUND 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen)

    Underground TRD OR w/ black roof & A-pillars (vinyl wrapped) + BFG KO2s in 285/70R17 Loving the truck so far. Added console vault, ceramic tint on all windows, black chrome on exhaust, gloss black vinyl wrap on roof and A pillars, and BFG KO2s in 285/70R17. Rough Country power steps will be...
  16. Underground TRD OR Long Bed w/ Black Roof & A-pillars (vinyl wrapped) + BFG KO2s in 285/70R17

    Loving the truck so far. Added console vault, ceramic tint on all windows, black chrome on exhaust, gloss black vinyl wrap on roof and A pillars, and BFG KO2s in 285/70R17. Rough Country power steps will be installed on wed and bakflip MX4 on pre-order. Had a snow storm that unexpectedly...
  17. Tacoma TRD Off-Road Stock BFG Trail Terrain T/A vs Falken Wildpeak AT4W in the Snow Comparison and Thoughts

    I got BF KO2s and then sold my OEM tires on FB marketplace for $500 within 8 hours.



Top