Sponsored

Search results

  1. 18" TRD Wheels +45mm & 275/70R18 on TRD Offroad Premium. Anybody?

    From what it seems like, the rock chips all seem the be determined on where and how you drive it. Some people report getting rock chips with the stock +55 wheels, then theres me that has 20x10 -18 wheels and can’t seem to notice any Increase in rock chips. For all the ones in the pictures they...
  2. 4th Gen 2024+ Tacoma Aftermarket Wheels & Tires Pictures / Specs Compilation - Add Yours

    Had to bring some color and shine back to a monotone world.
  3. 4th Gen 2024+ Tacoma Aftermarket Wheels & Tires Pictures / Specs Compilation - Add Yours

    Chrome Fuel Off-Road Hammer 20x10 -18mm LT275/55R20 Nitto Ridge Grappler
  4. The Blue Crush is now lifted and has new wheels.

    Had to do something different than the usual Black or Bronze wheels. Blue and Chrome just seems to always work together. I got the Eibachā€˜s from MJ Motorsports, they always keep a bunch in stock as its their best selling Lift Kits.
  5. The Blue Crush is now lifted and has new wheels.

    Most of those crazy builds happened pretty recently. More of those builds should start appearing now that the aftermarket is catching up. Sometimes those builds are undercover though, if you see a really lifted Toyota but it has stock wheels with small tires, then they are probably going for...
  6. The Blue Crush is now lifted and has new wheels.

    This is pretty tame for a HawaiI Tacoma. Most Hawaii Tacomas have a minimum 6 inch lift and 22x12 wheels. I think the Big Island was the first place to install a 12 inch lift on the 4th Gen and I think I’ve even seen 24x14’s on one already. There was even one with 16x18 Weld’s on 33ā€ Swamper tires.
  7. The Blue Crush is now lifted and has new wheels.

    These are the Trumgeta ones, I still don’t understand why Toyota didn’t make these for the 4th gens. These are super common in HawaiI on 2nd, 3rd, and now 4th gens, I see more of these ones on the 4th gen than the OEM Toyota roof rack. These sit pretty level with the shark fin antenna.
  8. The Blue Crush is now lifted and has new wheels.

    I may have went a different route than most people. For suspension I went with the Eibach Stage 2R with the Eibach HD rear springs. I currently have it adjusted so that the there is still a slight rake. Now for the wheels and tires I went with 20x10 -18mm Fuel Hammers in Chrome with LT275/55R20...
  9. OEM Hub cap/center cap fitment

    All the center caps that come on the current Tacoma, 4Runner, Land Cruiser, Tundra, and Sequoia are compatible with each other. Same as the optional center caps PT998-89210-F2 (Red Ring TRD), PT998-35221-5F (Bronze Ring Toyota), PT998-35221-3S (Silver Toyota Letters), PT998-34221-2F (Red TRD...
  10. Looking for bronze TRD wheels to fit my 25 TRD Sport

    PTR20-35110-F5 was the ones that came on the 5th Gen 4Runner. Those ones are 17x7 +4mm offset so they may poke quite a bit out the fenders and would need hub-centric rings and special lug nuts to work on the 4th Gen Tacoma. The best OEM Toyota option would be the TrailHunter wheels which are...
  11. 4Runner 5th Gen TRD wheels and TPWS

    If it’s the screw on style (Silver nut next to valve cap) then it’s not compatible. Toyota switched to a new style of TPMS around 2021-2022 and those ones have the rubber valve stem and the sensor bolts to the back of the valve stem. Those ones seem to work off a different code then the previous...
  12. Why No Nightshade Package?

    I have a suspicion that they’re going to make a Tacoma Platinum trim like how they did with the 4Runner. If you look at the 4Runner Platinum, it is essentially a Limited with all the chrome swapped for black chrome, just like how they did with old Nightshade packages on the 3rd Gen Tacomas and...
  13. Mods that make you cringe..

    Well, I think we can all agree…Mines isn’t so bad anymore.
  14. Mods that make you cringe..

    I think there is a reason why the Tacoma and 4Runner are the number 1 and 2 best selling vehicles in Hawaii. Likely because with the amount of potholes we have here, driving most places is like driving through a war zone. They fill potholes with some kind of asphalt that when it rains...
  15. Mods that make you cringe..

    Sold the Spinners because they had too much wheel balance problems, and sold the 24’s because of how bad potholes are in HawaiI. 20’s to me are kind of the best all around size, tons of wheel options, and plenty of tire choices. It’s kind of the middle ground between a street and an off-road...
  16. Fitment Lexus -> Toyota? Gx550 & 4G Taco

    Anytime, I’m pretty sure the center caps are interchangeable too, so you can use your OEM Toyota ones or one of the many varieties Toyota has on the new trucks.
  17. Fitment Lexus -> Toyota? Gx550 & 4G Taco

    They’ll fit, pretty much all TNGA-F Toyotas have wheels that are interchangeable with each other. Those are 18ā€x7.5ā€ wheels with +50 offset, so theyā€˜re pretty much the same as the OEM TRD Sport wheels with the wheels 5mm more outwards. The tires are 265/70R18 so same size as the Hybrid models so...
  18. 18" TRD Wheels +45mm & 275/70R18 on TRD Offroad Premium. Anybody?

    I’m pretty sure they’re the same, it’s just the painted vs unpainted that makes it seem different (probably the contrast between the tires and the fenders). The only ones that are different is the SR and SR5 that have the integrated fender flares (Smallest fender flares), and the TrailHunter and...
  19. 18" TRD Wheels +45mm & 275/70R18 on TRD Offroad Premium. Anybody?

    Anytime, This is what I put together at work all day long. Wish I had some more pictures of the other ones we built, they sell pretty quickly once it leaves the shop and gets put in the showroom.
  20. 18" TRD Wheels +45mm & 275/70R18 on TRD Offroad Premium. Anybody?

    I think the Sport and Off Road fender flares are the same width. I’m not sure if the painted vs unpainted make it seem like there’s more poke on the Sport than the Off Road.



Top