Sponsored

Search results

  1. Method 703s on Bronze Oxide: Black, Bronze, or Polished Titanium?

    I'm having the same great debate right now. Also considering the bronze RRWs. I think I actually like the 705s in black the best.
  2. Dobinsons Coil Springs installed on Trailhunter

    Out of curiosity, when you talked to Dobinsons was the extra weight of the trailhunter brought into consideration on what spring you should get? I know the trailhunter is about 800lbs heavier overall, wondering if that's what they suggested going so stiff and why it worked so well for you...
  3. Help Us Design the Ultimate Tacoma Fishing Rod Holder – Your Ideas Matter!

    Based on what others said gave me another idea, something that angles the rods from the bottom of the bed to above the tailgate for the 7ft rods. 7ft 1 piece is the most common. Honestly even having a mounting option you could change out from bed rails to something else would be nice. I would...
  4. My current MPG in my 25’ TrailHunter

    How may miles a day are you driving having to fill up every 1-2 days? I mainly do all city/around town driving, basically all stop and go, and i'm getting 16.1mpg in my long bed Trailhunter. I'm getting about 260 miles a tank roughly without doing exact math and just guessing off what the...
  5. Help Us Design the Ultimate Tacoma Fishing Rod Holder – Your Ideas Matter!

    Two things: A easy built in way to lock the rods. Often find that whatever solution I find to hold rods either doesn't lock at all or it's a pain to lock and unlock. It needs different options if using the rails. I have a bedrack on my truck (most probably do). An option that goes above the...
  6. Tire Size and Load Rating - Best Match for Trailhunter on 17" and 18"

    The AT4W in the C load has the duraspec sidewall but not the HD duraspec sidewall that the E load has. Do you think the C load AT4W would basically be the same experience you had on your E load ones, or do you think it would be better?
  7. Tire Size and Load Rating - Best Match for Trailhunter on 17" and 18"

    Was it this one? https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/my-long-bed-4th-gen-tacoma-build-w-lift-toyo-open-country-at3-285-75-tires-method-703-wheels-35-offset.2293/
  8. Tire Size and Load Rating - Best Match for Trailhunter on 17" and 18"

    Any opinions on Toyo Open Country A/T IIIs in LT285/75/R17 with C Load rating? I'm thinking C Load might be a good compromise and the A/T III is only 59lbs compared to the Wildpeak A/T4W at 67 in C load. Concerned that the A/T4W in C might be just as stiff as the E load. I know the E load in...
  9. Tire Size and Load Rating - Best Match for Trailhunter on 17" and 18"

    Lots of good info, keep it coming
  10. Roof Rack recommendations?

    I'm waiting for the Lietner ACS roof rack to go with my bed rack. It's got some really good options to hide the wires for whatever lighting option you go with. Haven't really been able to get any solid info though for how much noise it makes.
  11. Tire Size and Load Rating - Best Match for Trailhunter on 17" and 18"

    Looks great! That size is a C Load I think in those? How is the ride? I know those tires are heavy in that size, what have you noticed in MPG loss?
  12. Tire Size and Load Rating - Best Match for Trailhunter on 17" and 18"

    Looking for input - I can't make up my mind. I want to do some Dobinsons springs on my Trailhunter. That will get me another 1-2" of lift depending on which spring I get and the load. That being said, I'm looking at different tires and I have no idea which way to go. I def want to go with...
  13. Pic Request - 20 Degree Rock Sliders

    That's perfect, exactly what I needed to see. Originally i was leaning more into something bolt on without any drilling needed but I really like those Westcott sliders.
  14. Trailhunter max tire size

    I've been looking over the thread, It's a little difficult to piece together information at this point. I'm planning on putting in some Dobinsons springs. I have a Lietner bed rack with the gear pods, so loaded up I'll probably be around 400-450lbs in the bed when loaded up with my kayak and...
  15. Pic Request - 20 Degree Rock Sliders

    Can anyone post pics of their 20 degree rock sliders and ability to potentially use them as a step up into the truck, like with the doors open? I like the look of the 20 degree, but I need to know how close they are tucked to the truck and if they can actually be used as a shallow type step up...
  16. Trailhunter & Westcott Sliders Question

    Will the Westcott Designs sliders (specifically the long bed sliders) bolt directly up to the factory Trailhunter rock slider locations? Or is some drilling still required for them?
  17. BRONZE OXIDE 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen)

    Picked her up 3 days ago. Love it!
  18. 2025 Underground Trailhunter with Method 703s 17x8.5 0mm Offset and Falken WP 285s

    Are you running a 285/75 or 285/70? Did you need to remove the crash bars? Also, could you post a pic from the front to show how it lines up with the fender? Very interested in doing the 0mm offset with my trailhunter.



Top