Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2024 Trailhunter Engine Air Filter Cleanable Non-Oiled Replacement

    https://afepower.com/afe-power-30-80444d-magnum-flow-pro-dry-s-air-filter
  2. Mods that make you cringe..

    In all that post I failed to read the mod that makes you cringe. Disposable income?
  3. Tailgate Insert Letters & Rear Bumper Crossmember End Caps - before & after install

    Exactly! And I stopped using those after my hitch receiver was plugged with ice one winter. Never had that happen since.
  4. Anyone finding better than 11% off TSRP ???

    It’s a good color. I’ve got no complaints. If I had to complain, when I drive into gated communities, they think I’m a contractor and try to tell me no construction on weekends. 🤣 Might be a little premature, but congrats on your new truck!
  5. Anyone finding better than 11% off TSRP ???

    For 11% off I had to go with work truck white instead of bronze.
  6. Anyone finding better than 11% off TSRP ???

    I didn’t ship the entire country, but I got 11% off in Portland and am pretty happy with that.
  7. 2025 Toyota Tacoma headliner sagging

    This is the post I read and probably the one Will721 remembers. https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/sagging-headliner-both-sides.21783/
  8. 2025 Tacoma back seat is a tight fit

    I guess two inches really does make a difference... I feel lied to!
  9. 2025 Tacoma back seat is a tight fit

    I recently sat in the back of an SR5 for 4 hours. My problem was the seat back angle not the leg room. It's certainly not roomy, but I never felt cramped. For reference, I'm 5'10, and the driver was about the same. The driver's son (about 5'5) complained there was no leg room and got the...
  10. Hybrid speaker / flying saucer noise delete kit installed

    Yep. I was. It’s not a kids these days thing. All those signs calling children slow have been around for ages.
  11. Hybrid speaker / flying saucer noise delete kit installed

    Hybrid speakers don’t help much with that. Speakers, engine noise, uninterrupted traffic -- I still see kids cross the road without hesitation or looking.
  12. An Overhead MOLLE Panel You Don’t Have to Fight to Reach? | New 2023 Tacoma Setup

    That makes me potentially interested. I had an overhead one in a different vehicle I had to remove because it kept me from drinking from a thermos. That, and I felt like it’d smash my head if I had a big enough jolt.
  13. all terrain tires - Falken wildpeak at3wa?

    I’m coming from a Jeep where I had a dedicated set of studded winters. I know their worth, but I moved last year and have about 1/4th the storage of my last place. Tires take up a lot of space.
  14. all terrain tires - Falken wildpeak at3wa?

    I’ve been on the fence between BajaBoss, Duelers, and DuraTracs for an all-year tire. I have to deal with deep snow, ice, slush/standing water/rain, and gravel and clay roads. I might have to bite the bullet and get two sets again.
  15. Horizontal high beam adjustment

    I too suspect it's baked into the design. As someone with the OEM lightbar, I like the high beam pattern. It has better throw down the road than my previous vehicles, and the lightbar adds spread when I need it. I know my headlights are a little different, too, so Toyota could have had different...
  16. How to pop rivets out ?

    That’s cool, thanks for sharing.
  17. How to pop rivets out ?

    Drill?
  18. How far did you go to pick up your 4th Gen Tacoma?

    I flew to Oregon and am currently driving it back to Alaska. I'll have about 4000 miles on it when I'm done (85 miles when I picked it up).
  19. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 đź§° 📸

    Broke it in with a little hiking, lake camping, hot springs, and family visit.
  20. [Testers Wanted] Free Dashcam + New Plug-and-Play Parking Harness (2024+ Tacoma)

    I’ll throw my hat in the ring. 2026 Trailhunter



Top