- First Name
- Rich
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2024
- Threads
- 5
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 10
- Location
- South Carolina
- Vehicle(s)
- Toyota Tacoma
- Thread starter
- #1
Has anyone found a non-oiled replacement filter for their Trailhunter?
Sponsored
How are you cleaning the filter? I would prefer not to have to purchase many of these due to the price.I’ve decided I’m good with cleaning the OEM filter.
Agreed. They’re meant to be cleaned and re-oiled. There’s a thread that goes over this:How are you cleaning the filter? I would prefer not to have to purchase many of these due to the price.
You have the right number. Here’s a picture of the spare filter box and price paid during a sale earlier this year.That sounds like the best way to go. Buy a replacement and clean the old one so you're always ready to swap in a clean one as needed.
This is the part number I have in my notes for 2025 Trailhunter: PTR03-35241-AA. Can someone confirm this is what you have been ordering?
Time is on your side. Lurk the sales.I would love to pay $62. The cheapest I could find this morning was $128.
You mean one that fits the tube and needs a new box or one that’s fused to a backplate like the OEM one?I'll be willing to bet there is a K&N Racing filter that fits that truck exactly
that's where i bought my extra for a Toyota TRD CAI system for a Yaris
all those filters are the same tube size just the length is what is variable
dragsters use ones that are a foot long