Sponsored

Search results

  1. How far did you go to pick up your 4th Gen Tacoma?

    Same exact thing with me at Melbourne Toyota Florida. I told him i was coming from Texas but wanted to see a ton of pictures of my next Taco Before jumping on an airplane to Florida. Everything was on the up and up and i knew exactly what i was getting.
  2. What Did You Name Your Taco?

    Silverback !
  3. What Did You Name Your Taco?

    You're from San Francisco dude. How bout Pier39, Silver Walrus, Long tusk, Foggy' 49er, Forty-Whiner, "Silver fox, Silver Gate Bridge, Stick-shift, Silver Taco, TacoJon. Anything is better than "my truck".
  4. What Did You Name Your Taco?

    C'mon Joe you can do better than that :-)
  5. Long Range America Fuel Tank on 4th Gen Tacoma

    I miss my 2nd and 3rd gen Tacos so much when it comes to a road trip. I could go 400 miles (4-hours non stop) on one tank of gas. Pull into a truck stop, fill the gas tank and empty my bladder then get back on the road.
  6. Long Range America Fuel Tank on 4th Gen Tacoma

    Sign me up ! Where can i buy one and where can i have it installed ?
  7. How important is the 14” screen?

    I paid $54,000 for my 14-inch screen and love it to death. My 2nd and 3rd gen Tacos had the small screen and i had to throw on my reading glasses every time i needed the screen. Imagine flying down the interstate at 90 mph reaching for some reading glasses. My 14-inch screen is so much more...
  8. Texas Wanted: 18 inch Toyota Tacoma factory wheel for spare tire

    Thanks crepe, I found one in Indiana on eBay for 50 bucks. :-)
  9. Jim "Hightops" Turner drove a 1977 Toyota pickup truck back in the day.

    . https://youtube.com/shorts/cEB_SpUTA3M?si=JEpo7hNv-uLYeXAV
  10. Texas Wanted: 18 inch Toyota Tacoma factory wheel for spare tire

    Thanks Miqie, I did find one on eBay but he wants a 99 bucks. I offered him 50 but then I got a reply through eBay for 75 I think.
  11. Texas Wanted: 18 inch Toyota Tacoma factory wheel for spare tire

    I am looking for an 18 inch wheel for my new tire from an unexpected blowout i had in Oklahoma. As you can see in the picture the spare tire for my Taco came with a 17-inch wheel. I know some Taco owners remove the factory wheels and replace them with after market rims. Doesn’t matter if...
  12. Full Power Drop-Down rear window for my 4th gen Taco

    Ya know rich_young you may be onto something here. I just watched three YouTube videos about breezer windows an I am very impressed. This is very close to what I have in mind. :-)
  13. Full Power Drop-Down rear window for my 4th gen Taco

    No Kieth, this is not a joke. I may have over exaggerated the dangers of stealth camping but not by much. I travel a lot and I'm just looking for an alternative to pricy hotel sleepovers. I know and see many people sleeping in their rigs at night in a hotel parking lot worry free and that's...
  14. Full Power Drop-Down rear window for my 4th gen Taco

    Good God man..... Kieth, Yes. Do you not know what stealth camping is ? You do NOT ever just "open the drivers door and walk around...." Are you crazy ? That will get you shot, raped, or thrown in jail. The dome light in our Tacos lite up th sky when u pop the door open and then you just...
  15. Full Power Drop-Down rear window for my 4th gen Taco

    Well Charlie i believe it would be on the pricy side for sure but the added space would be the perfect RV for me and my travels. If i could get this done to my Taco I would then purchase a top of the line insulated camper shell, then remove the center counsel between the driver and passenger...
  16. Full Power Drop-Down rear window for my 4th gen Taco

    I've brought the subject up before when i had my 3rd gen Taco and now it's all about the 4th gen. I want a full power, drop-down rear window for my Taco. Yes, the entire rear glass window rolls completely down. Toyota offers this for the Tundra, but why not the Tacoma ? Has anyone seen an...



Top