Definitely feel you on the look/feel of shitty faux leather. I've had the EKR ones for nearly two years, because I finally gave up looking for a better option and I was also unwilling to spend $1,000 on seat covers. You certainly aren't going to mistake my EKR seat covers for Napa leather, but...
Oh wow, really? Makes me feel a little better. My initial plan was to use Amsoil, but I have a mechanic friend who argued that while Amsoil is great and all, you should try and use OEM wherever possible.
Looking to do a front and rear diff fluid and transfer fluid change next weekend and everywhere is backordered. Anyone know of a dealership or site that may have in stock?
It's all very easy, the only difficult part of the installation is getting the wires through the engine firewall and into the cabin. When you're ready to run the wires through the firewall, cut off the nipple for the firewall, or poke a small hole in it, use electrical tape to secure the wires...
Yeah you're going to want to PPF the thing if you're concerned with resale. I think all the paint on the gen 4's leaves a lot to be desired, and that's especially true of the bronze oxide color. Plus, the color has an awful lot going on, making it very difficult to match with touch up paint. I...
I gotta give that seatback molle a look, lord knows we're not putting shit else back there otherwise. If you hear someone screaming expletives from across the country, it means I bought the panel and need your instructions 🤣
Right on, thanks for the suggestions, gang.
@FlyAngler the one's you suggested are awesome, that was my first choice for mounting before I ended up moving them to the panel. I had a clearance issue with my tonneau cover and ended up returning them. But yeah, those are the way.
Thanks for the...
I've got a rear molle panel that I use to rig up all my trail stuff. Fire extinguisher, first aid, shovel, yada yada. I also have my hi lift back there attached via some rubber molle panel clamps.
I noticed yesterday that I broke my third rubber clamp in two years, and think it might be time...
Without seeing pictures from inside your bed/the brackets provided with the molle panel, it's tough to offer advice.
My blind guess is that you'd need to modify the brackets so they're able to meet the molle panel at the necessary height to complete the installation. Or, drill new holes in the...
These videos aren't usually my thing but I was curious about how you guys made out with the coilover. Video ruled! Always need an emotional support burek with you when you're in the sticks. Very impressive rig for backcountry stuff. Impressed by how compact and neat your truck is despite the...
One thing I'd love to see is an adjustable bracket for mounting jackboards to a roof rack.
There doesn't seem to be any sort of standard regarding the distance between crossbars on a roof rack, or the size and mounting hole locations of jackboards. Would love a bracket that can move forward or...
I know it's been mentioned a few times, but I'm just so perplexed by the wireless charger. Not only is it finnicky and only charges when you find the sweet spot, but it's so grossly underpowered. Obviously a wireless charger doesn't deliver juice as quickly as a wired connection, but I'm not...
I'm at two years on my 24 Off Road at the end of April. I think the fact we all have nearly identical gripes is a testament to Toyota really getting it right with the 4Gs.
Sure, the Honda Civic gas tank, lack of grab bar on the A pillar and the anemic JBL system are all a little shitty, but my...
I can't say enough about those cheap Harbor Freight cases. Doubt I'll buy Pelican anything ever again because of how solid the Apache cases are. Now I'll look into adding one onto my rack since it worked so well for you. Think you could post the link to the brackets you bought?