Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rodent Screen Installation DIY

    Glad you found the intrusion point. Maybe a wire mesh cover from the inside would work?
  2. Rodent Screen Installation DIY

    Firewall driver side there is a rubber grommet that people usually cut to run wires to the aux switches. Also the exhaust vents in the rear of the cab between the cab and bed.
  3. Tire pressure screen reset - when will there be a TSB?

    This issue applies to trucks with the full digital screen. I think most of us have just written it off as something that will never be addressed. Every time I’ve asked it’s always the same answer. Every issue I bring to their attention is novel to them. There is no interest in addressing...
  4. Have OEM tonneau installed. Struggling with OEM side bed Molle Install

    They are lowered and inwards a little away from the bed wall. Most other covers use the bed rail as their attachment point. So the rail ends up,losing a bit of utility. The OEM one mounts using the factory rail mount holes but as a result requires relocating the rails. This allows full use of...
  5. What did I miss regarding this 2026 Trailhunter ?

    If it were just stickers the dealer probably would’ve removed them. So my guess is they’re either handpainted or under the film.
  6. What did I miss regarding this 2026 Trailhunter ?

    7,000 miles used truck. Original owner took the depreciation hit. Seems right. Not a fan of the pinstriping on the side and tailgate art.
  7. Talk me out of this!

    You’re not going to gain much by swapping trucks. Definitely less rear leg space and underseat storage. The raised rear seat might be ok depending on how old your kids are but the rear leg space is going to make it really uncomfortable for your kids on any long trips.
  8. Does Eco Mode do anything other than throttle mapping?

    Ok I looked into what BMW eco pro does and it appears my 535 ran 215 degree f in normal and 225 in eco pro mode. The water pump was electric and it runs the engine warmer in eco pro. Anyone know if the Tacoma does this? Either with the water pump or active shutters?
  9. Does Eco Mode do anything other than throttle mapping?

    Ah ok. Thanks for the reply.
  10. Does Eco Mode do anything other than throttle mapping?

    If it runs lean or hotter than I’ll avoid using eco. If it’s stuff like hvac then I can live with it. Odd but I actually like how the engine and exhaust sounds in eco mode more than regular.
  11. Does Eco Mode do anything other than throttle mapping?

    Does eco mode do anything other than throttle mapping? Does it cause the truck to run lean and therefore slightly hotter? On a previous car different make, eco mode altered throttle mapping and ran the car hotter.
  12. Tailgate won’t open anymore

    Break-Free also makes one with a spray nozzle. Bottle will probably last longer and better for use with cleaning patches.
  13. Tailgate won’t open anymore

    A little residue if ok as it inhibits rust and provides lubrication. I’ve not find it attracting more or less dust than normal. If there is build up then I usually just clean it with either some water or the clp. You can wipe off excess and it’ll still prove lubrication and protection. I also...
  14. I have a trd offroad long bed in silver and I am going for the trd pro look. MATTE OR GLOSS BLACK VYNL WRAP?!

    Hard to say on a silver. There are only a handful of silvers with gloss trim that I’ve seen. Here is one example. I think there is another thread. I’ll try to find it too. Silver with gloss
  15. Tailgate won’t open anymore

    Yes. I’ve just cleaned off the latch area and then let it dry in the sun. Typically it gets clean enough while closed for me at a coin op self wash. Just watch the drain hole to make sure it’s draining fully.
  16. Tailgate won’t open anymore

    Cleaner, lubricant and protectant. I use Break Free brand on my firearms. Higher quality ones do not attract dirt.
  17. Tailgate won’t open anymore

    I’ve been spraying the two latches with break free clp and the groaning noises and refusing to open has gone away. Dealer couldn’t figure out what was the problem but since doing this it’s been working in an acceptable manner.
  18. Add fuel door release?

    Question, I ordered 77351-AK010 and it’s the same door with the finger grab. Any ideas what the part number is for the flat one is? 5ft bed.



Top