No it's just that I used it in my old 97 F150 that was burning 1qt of oil between changes and it completely stopped burning oil. I sold it without ever having to go inside the engine at over 300k. Then I have added a half qt of Lucas to my 2011 Prius with 212k on it now. I just had to have the...
Has anyone else ever added Lucas oil stabilizer to their oil? (I have used it in my 2011 Prius it's entire life. 212k on it now.) I also used it on my 1997 F150 and it stopped the truck from burning a qt of oil between changes. - Just getting some input before using it in my 2024 Tacoma. Thx
So you don't use the 0w20? I just hit 25k and the dealer done the first ones free so it has been running 0w20. Will it still be ok to change? What are the +/- of using the heavier oil? Thx
- Toyota site says 3500 lbs!
- Then I call my dealer and they said the SR Double cab is 3500 lbs BUT the SR Double cab 4X4 model with the class IV tow package is 6500 lbs.
Does anyone out there even know? It sounds crazy to me that a mid sized 1/2 ton rated truck could only pull 3500! - I'm...
Hello! I have a question?.... I purchased a used 2024 SR 4x4 with the XP package.(blacked out emblems/oversized Nitto off road tires/black chrome 18" wheels/Black chrome tail pipe tip/black tailgate lettering/Predator steps)- It also has the tow package added(class IV hitch/7&4 pin...