Sponsored

2024 4th Gen Toyota Tacoma Build by Cali Raised LED

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
Finally got it! Fits nicely and as described.

I have one of the Amazon console organizers and the new screws protrude just enough to make it difficult to close. Cut a few notches in the organizer, good to go!

IMG_7415.jpeg

Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
Finally got it! Fits nicely and as described.

I have one of the Amazon console organizers and the new screws protrude just enough to make it difficult to close. Cut a few notches in the organizer, good to go!

IMG_7415.jpeg
Yep I have the same issue. I’m going to try different screws and if that doesn’t work I will be doing the same thing

OP
OP
Cali Raised LED

Cali Raised LED

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4th Gen Tacoma
Our Tacoma is being built quickly by our awesome engineer! We strive to release products regularly to our customers. All Cali Raised productss are built right here in DFW, TX! Reach out with any questions or information!

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma trd off road
1708113489476.png

Welcome
Cali Raised LED
www.CaliRaisedled.com

Phone: 888-385-5036 l Email:
[email protected] l Instagram: @cali_raised_led
hhttps://caliraisedled.com/collections/toyota-tacoma-2024

Follow this thread to watch us build our 2024 Taco! From rock sliders and skid plates to roof racks and beyond, we are going to be doing mods with our Toyota accessories. Get ready to see the transformation! What mod are you looking forward to seeing?

1708113707916.png

1708113728625.png

2024 4th Gen Tacoma Rock Sliders
The first 2024 Toyota Ditch Lights
The best 2024 Toyota Bed Rack
4th Gen Tacoma Roof Rack
I just got new trd off road. Which is currently at dealer with transmission problems. I’m just curious if you know or anyone knows. What I’m able to modify for future that doesn’t void warranty. Like does a leveling kit, wheels, 35” tires, maybe even a tune. Want to make sure I don’t void any warranties because I’ve had problems with the truck and have talked to a lot of others with problems. For reference it’s a 2024 trd off road. Automatic 2700 miles
Sponsored