Sponsored

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
2024 Tacoma Allocation / ORDER / VIN TRACKER (ENTER VIN)

ICYMI, the Toyota Tracker website is publicly available to track the current status of any Toyota VIN number. It's not super detailed info, but it does provide the current status (allocation, freight, ground) with an Estimated Delivery date.

All of this is in the allocations sheet but for the truly OCD like me those semi regular updates are not enough :LOL:

Example:

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Tracker (VIN / Allocations) 2024-tacoma-allocation-vin-tracker
Sponsored

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Hey Mac, is this your build? I was just at this dealer a few minutes ago,, are you from round here?

Yeeyee.sr5

First Name
Thunderstorm Sierra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC Sierra (didn't get tacoma because price)
I don't think this is accurate, at my dealer they showed me the tracking on their official site and it was already in Shipping, meanwhile on this site it only says allocated even though it's been built for days now.

stokes32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My vehicle has a final VIN and has shipped, yet I can't find it on here or the allocation sheet. My dealer said it is because mine is already considered sold.

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
My vehicle has a final VIN and has shipped, yet I can't find it on here or the allocation sheet. My dealer said it is because mine is already considered sold.
Same here don’t worry. Exactly why it’s not popping up because mine was paid for before it hit the allocation sheet. Mine was done literally same day they called me in never hit their website

ScottyTaco

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco and camry
2024 Tacoma Allocation / ORDER / VIN TRACKER (ENTER VIN)

ICYMI, the Toyota Tracker website is publicly available to track the current status of any Toyota VIN number. It's not super detailed info, but it does provide the current status (allocation, freight, ground) with an Estimated Delivery date.

All of this is in the allocations sheet but for the truly OCD like me those semi regular updates are not enough :LOL:

Example:

2024-tacoma-allocation-vin-tracker.png
dude great stuff, just what I needed lol

OP
OP

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
Hey Mac, is this your build? I was just at this dealer a few minutes ago,, are you from round here?
Nope not mine just an example I pulled up that was in freight status. I'm in southern PA, still looking, I have some time

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Thank you! Seems to work for me. Mines birthday (build date) is suppose to be today, so I’ll be interested to see if it updates pretty regularly.
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Tracker (VIN / Allocations) IMG_4206

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Nope not mine just an example I pulled up that was in freight status. I'm in southern PA, still looking, I have some time
Look up the “NO MARK UP TOYOTA” page on Facebook and just make a post in there about where you are located, what you are specifically trying to find. That page is a mix of both salesmen (and women), and customers looking for specific Toyotas. If you need a hand feel free to shoot me a message.

dirkdiggler

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Tacoma Sport, 2018 Tacoma OR
My dealer confirmed that mine was built last week and the VIN did change to a permanent however it has never worked on the tracking tools. Limbo

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
My dealer confirmed that mine was built last week and the VIN did change to a permanent however it has never worked on the tracking tools. Limbo
Ya mine hasnt worked since early this month with the real vin built first week January. Its on a boat now though is all I know

bsquaredMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Has anyone tried the toyota tracker recently? I get a "this site can't be reached" message when I try to get to toyota-tracker.com.

Captain O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Has anyone tried the toyota tracker recently? I get a "this site can't be reached" message when I try to get to toyota-tracker.com.
Hi,

Yeah, it's dead. The tracker has not updated for a month. Now the server is unreachable.
Whoever was running it, thanks for the early success. Nice try. I have checked it daily since January.
The Toyota Tracker is dead. Long Live the Toyota Tracker.

Cheers,
PO
Sponsored